Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid securely. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to innovate, win, and grow with us in Or Yehuda, Israel.
As a member of the Central Data & Analytics team you will work on advanced Machine Learning (ML) and Data Mining projects within the Cyber Fraud and Risk Management (CFRM) line of business, with focus on building innovative solutions to solve various business problems.
How you’ll contribute:
- Work with R&D and delivery teams to integrate Machine Learning directly into an existing, market-leading CFRM engine
- Research and identify optimal new Machine Learning solutions to complex business problems such as fraud and anomaly detection and intelligent reduction of false positives
- Assist business groups within and beyond Bottomline implementing the CFRM solutions in performing exploratory data analysis related to their use cases
- Assist the business in evaluating scenarios and plan scope, feasibility, and approaches of potential Machine Learning solutions for each scenario
- Provide best practices and technical support for implementation, focused on stated business outcomes
- Collaborate closely on a cross-functional team and mentor, support the team of data scientists and analysts
What will make you successful:
- 3 years working with Java, Python, Scala
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science
- Experience in financial services, risk management or security solutions
- Understanding of the full software development life-cycle
- Ability to present suggested approaches and results – focused on business value
- Experience in optimizing space/time trade-offs for computationally expensive processes
- Experience in Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark), large relational and NoSQL databases
- Extensive knowledge in data processing, Machine Learning, and data analysis frameworks such as scikit-learn, NumPy, Pandas, TensorFlow, NLTK
- Familiar with Agile software development process as well as Dual Track Agile – an advantage