Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Representative with strong domain knowledge of banking fraud solutions to innovate, win and growth with us!
We are seeking an experienced, knowledgeable and creative financial technology sales professional responsible for generating demand, qualifying, and selling our market leading banking fraud solutions, both to new logos & existing clients. You are expected to develop a deep understanding of Bottomline’s banking payments and fraud solutions and best practices for how Financial Institutions can acquire, grow, and protect customers and customer payment transactions with Bottomline’s Cyber Fraud & Risk Management (CFRM) solutions. You must understand the benefits and competitive advantages of Bottomline’s solutions and collaborate with customers to develop a business case to make an investment.
How you’ll contribute:
- Lead follow-up/follow-through
- Achievement of personal & data monetization bookings targets quarterly and annually
- Develop pipeline of new opportunities
- Develop individual account strategies to effectively develop new accounts
- Develop thorough understanding of each account's industry and business
- Identify and create business needs with senior executive decision makers
- Create, communicate, & demonstrate the value of Bottomline’s solution with prospects
- Demonstrate solution set
- Build relationships at all levels within client organizations
- Effectively coordinate cross-functional teams to represent compelling value to prospects
- Update Salesforce/CRM in a timely, accurate and complete manner
What will make you successful:
- Strong banking fraud solutions domain knowledge
- Proven experience with consistent quota achievement in highly competitive selling arena
- Demonstrated success in developing and selling to Business Decision Makers and IT Leaders
- Strong time management skills - able to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Proven consultative solution selling skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement
- Ability to position long term strategic solutions vs the competition
- Excellent organizational agility, able to coordinate across multiple internal stakeholders including Product, Delivery, & Legal
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Highly effective communicator in written and verbal formats
- Solid time management skills
- Bachelor's degree, higher or equivalent work experience
- 5-7+ years quota carrying outside sales role in Fin Tech
- Ability to travel 30%-50% of the time
You’ll love Bottomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBT