Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for Software Architect to innovate, win, and grow with us in Bangalore, India.
As a member of the BT IQ Team, you will be involved in building common application and platform services using modern technologies to accelerate new technology adoption by Line of Business (LOB) services and accelerate customer facing features delivery. BT IQ team is chartered to accelerate adopting of containerization of applications, decomposition of applications into Self-Contained Systems and/or Microservices, improvements in availability through use of Active/Active configurations across Availability Zones/Geos or other means, the use of public cloud service.
How you’ll contribute:
- You will be responsible for the architecture, design, development, implementation, and integration of complex enterprise applications using Java and .NET.
- You will lead the mid-size development teams for the purposes of designing and planning, implementation, integration and support of our products.
- You will champion integrated software architecture solutions that meet performance, usability, scalability, reliability, and security needs.
- Drive initiatives to research and recommend technology to meet application requirements.
- Help BT with the transformation of our practices and procedures as we become the best SaaS provider in the verticals we serve.
What will make you successful:
- Proven experience in building resilient, highly available, multi-tenant web-based applications
- Experience with Public cloud, Java/.Net, Spring framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Elasticsearch, web services, EAI
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture
- A technical mindset with great attention to details
- High quality organizational, people, global team working and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentational skills
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBT
Public cloud AWS, UML, ML/AI, Docker, Kubernetes, Agile, Scrum, Web services, EAI, Spring boot, ORM, Java, .Net, Microservices, multi-tenant, Web application