Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for an Technical Account Manager to innovate, win, and grow with us in Portsmouth, NH.
The Digital Banking team is seeking an energetic and motivated individual who enjoys working with customers and solving problems. You have experience in building and managing customer relationships, project management and technical knowledge across software and hardware technologies. In your role as an Technical Account Manager (TAM) you will be responsible for managing Bottomline’s Enterprise Support/Tier1 clients.
How you’ll contribute:
- Triage customer support issues, perform deeper technical assessment when needed
- Update CRM(Salesforce) real time for all client activities including managing and maintaining client issues lists
- Conduct regularly scheduled status calls with customer and supply weekly status reports
- Escalate customer issues accordingly with Management
- Work with BT infrastructure staff in the creation and maintenance of customer production support environments
- Manages Production Support resources through issue resolution or enhancement delivery
- Manage and maintain the implementation timelines for minor customer enhancements and consults Services Team where appropriate
- Manage and facilitate communications with Production Support, Product Team, Hosted Services, IT and all applicable third party related entities
- Ensure functional and/or technical design documents are updated for minor enhancements and fixes as needed
- Consult with customer regarding potential new or changed business requirements and identify new and add-on sales opportunities
- Available during supported hours of operation including 7 X 24 pager support for production emergencies
- Serves as the Officer in Charge (OIC) during Sev 1 production emergencies and communicates updates utilizing Critical Incident 7 step process.
- Stay up to date on product releases to ensure good understanding of the changes in the application
- Occasional travel up to 30%
What will make you successful:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with customers in person as well as over the phone
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness working across infrastructures to achieve results
- Excellent business judgement and the demonstrated ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
- Self-motivated and reliable, with a strong independent work ethic
- Thoughtful problem-solving skills using Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action processes/methods
- Record of driving projects to improve support-related processes and the technical support experience
- Technical skills relevant to web-based transactional applications
- Experience with Object Oriented language
- Understands Basic Relational Databases
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBT