Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for Customer Operations Business Partner to innovate, win, and grow with us in Portsmouth, NH.
The Customer Operations Business Partner role is a leader who will design and implement solutions that enable an exceptional Customer experience throughout the Customer journey. You will work directly with key leaders in our product lines of business to understand growth, product, and market strategies and identify key solutions which are aligned with these strategies and are focused on enabling Bottomline to deliver exceptional value for Customers.
With a strong bias for customer success, you will apply a consultative approach to identify opportunities to strength Bottomline’s ability to deliver exceptional Customer experiences and to enable Customers to realize the value they expect from Bottomline solutions. You will assist with defining the strategy, infrastructure, processes, data and tools which maximize customer delight, team effectiveness, and operational efficiency. The ideal candidate will have a strong mix of relationship management, consultative approach, strong analytical, business, and technical skills and a proven track record of successfully leading enterprise wide change to achieve exceptional results.
In This role, you will:
- Work with various stakeholders within the Line of Business to understand strategies and plans related to attaining commercial success. You will translate these strategies into requirements for data, processes, tools, and competencies and you will design and execute Global programs to enable strategy execution and growth.
- Analyze and interpret key performance indicators (KPIs) and other metrics. Deliver insights & recommendations to leadership based on trends, emerging opportunities and risks
- Analyze data and trends to consistently deliver Customer Delight
- Enable the Customer journey by ensuring an exceptional experience throughout the entire journey, from consideration to active advocacy
- Enable Customer Success to build strategic partnerships with Customers by deriving insights which lead to next best actions, new offerings, and new ways to deliver Customers value
- Enable Customer Support to improve Customer satisfaction when responding to questions and resolving problems
- Ensure closed feedback loops for Customer feedback and requests.
- Define a common set of global KPI’s which measure Customer Delight
- Identify and propose process automation and improvement opportunities to optimize the standards, processes, and policies
- Devise effective change management plans which consider line of business scale, maturity, resource requirements and adjacent projects and interdependencies
- Participate in prioritizing solutions to optimize Bottomline benefits while effectively representing the line of business interests
- Collaborate with function leaders to identify professional development programs for customer facing teams to elevate our competencies to delight Customers
- Manage the implementation of solutions, including data and requirements gathering, design, testing, training, successful roll-out, and continuous improvement
- Lead projects that provide key insight or drive operational change working closely with the LOBs to deliver on time, on scope, and if applicable on budget.
- Promote a customer-centric mindset in all interactions, decisions, approaches
- Perform other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the Customer Operations department
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 7+ years successfully leading teams to deliver Customer success (Implementation Services, Customer Success, Customer Support)
- Change leader with a track record of success delivering global programs
- Strong communication skills; ability to work with a variety of stakeholders including executives
- Strong business acumen; ability to traverse between strategy and operational requirements
- Excellent organization skills; experience creating and maintaining detailed project plans, meeting deadlines, and proactively surfacing risks and issues
- Strong attention to detail and desire to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBT