Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Data Strategy and Analytics Leader.
As the Sr. Data Architect you'll define and evolve Bottomline’s data strategy and analytics environment focusing on driving Customer success.
You will partner with our incredible data scientists, product management and customer engagement teams to derive Customer insights which will inform new products, new features, and new ways to delight the Customer through their journey. Your tenacity to find and understand new data relationships will help Bottomline to unlock new innovations and opportunities to delight Customers. You will help Bottomline to never lose a Customer by using key performance predictors and metrics to ensure we are executing effectively to consistently deliver Customer success and delight.
How you'll contribute:
- Deliver the strategic Delight 360 data solution which will provide a 360 degree view of customer
- Architect and deliver dashboards which effectively represent key performance predictors and metrics which indicate Customer health, trigger next best action, and indicate areas of improvement
- Partner with the Centralized Analytics Environment team to define and source customer data sets on an ongoing basis
- Analyze data and trends to enable Bottomline to consistently deliver Customer Delight
- Enable the Customer journey by ensuring an exceptional experience throughout the entire journey, from consideration to active advocacy
- Enable Customer Success Teams to build strategic partnerships with Customers by deriving insights which lead to next best actions, new offerings, and new ways to deliver Customers value and delight
- Enable Customer Support to deliver exception service when responding to questions and resolving problems
- Enable closed feedback loops for Customer feedback and requests
- Define a common set of global key performance predictors of Customer Success
- Work with Customer Operations Business Partners to produce meaningful and actionable analysis for new investments, operational effectiveness, and change management efforts
- Manage the implementation of new data sets and data solutions, including requirements gathering, design, testing, training, successful roll-out, and continuous improvement
- Promote a customer-centric mindset in all interactions, decisions, approaches
- Perform other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the Customer Operations department
- Own the technical administration and day-to-day management of all tools in the Customer Operations technology stack
- Own reporting needs for Customer Success and Customer Support; develop and maintain dashboards for CSMs, CS Managers, and CS Leadership
- Develop self service capabilities for all levels of management, utilizing Bottomline’s central analytics environment
What makes you successful:
- A track record of success leading Advanced Analytics teams, working with large data sets, to uncover and unlock new opportunities to deliver value to Customers
- Ability to build relationships with customers and stakeholders to gain in-depth understanding of Customer problems and needs
- Strong communication skills; ability to work with a variety of stakeholders including executives
- Ability to learn new tools and systems very quickly
- Strong business acumen; ability to understand and translate business needs into technical requirements and design
- Excellent organization skills; experience creating and maintaining detailed project plans, meeting deadlines, and proactively surfacing risks and issues
- Strong attention to detail and desire to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.