A Project Coordinator is a Customers primary point of contact, and responsible for providing administration and logistical support.
Responsible for delivering all Customer orders in line with time, cost and quality guidelines, and with the objective of reaching set financial targets.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Management of Customer orders from receipt to successful delivery
- Provide Customers with information and support in preparation for their implementation
- Provide domain and technical expertise to deliver maximum value to the Customer
- Effective management of resources to ensure high levels of utilisation
- Create supporting documentation; product, domain and process focused
- Update and maintain information on all company databases and systems, including billing, expenses, resource bookings and full project history
Delight our customers by:
- Providing a positive service that exceeds Customer expectation
- Supporting the department to achieve exceptional levels of Customer service by ensuring that processes and controls are maintain
Work together by:
- Ensuring the effective use of resources
- Establishing common processes, and share best practice
- Ensuring that project issues are escalated in a timely manner
- Ensuring good levels of communication with other departments
- Where required, educating and training other team members on specific product, process, domain and technical skills.
- Establishing, monitor and improve departmental processes. Strive to standardise and introduce economies of repetition
- Sharing lessons learnt within the team and department
- Supporting the role out of new solutions
Constantly improving by:
- Participating in peer review of tasks, challenging and reviewing best practices
- Taking ownership of a particular process, product or domain. Becoming a Subject Matter Expert
- Continuing to challenge personal ability throughout the role.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in a Customer Services environment.
- Experienced with MS Office
- Be capable and comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate a capacity for problem solving and decision making
- A team player but able to work on own initiative
- The ability to plan and prioritise own work
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- A responsible attitude. Professional and positive.
- Well organised
- Good 'people skills' for building relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Calmness under pressure
- Open and honest
- Good commercial awareness