Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for an experienced financial crimes subject matter expert to join our Cyber Fraud and Risk Management (CFRM) team as a Director of Fraud and Risk Advisory.
In this role you will consult our customers on combating threats related to payments fraud, AML and compliance risks. As a subject matter expert and recognized thought leader, you will also be responsible in assisting the product management in prioritizing and bringing new capabilities to market.
How you’ll contribute:
- Focus on post-sales success and product enablement for customers
- Engage continually with customers to consult on fraud trends and mitigation strategies to ensure adoption of CFRM best practices
- As a SME and thought leader:
- Inform BT and our customers on the latest trends impacting fraud and risk mitigation
- Be the face of BT in discussions with Analysts to demonstrate our thought leadership and educate industry analysts on fraud trends and mitigation strategies
- Provide consulting services to our customers
- Assist customers in creation and maintenance of their risk mitigation strategies, including being hands on to help configure rules and workflows that fit their risk profile
- Collaborate with product management and engineering by articulating business needs based on fraud trends and assist in requirements creation and prioritization
- Collaborate with the marketing team to:
- Create GTM collateral
- Drive the creation of case studies and cultivate referenceable customers
What will make you successful:
- Strong background and hands-on experience in detection analytics and operational risk mitigation in the areas of online banking and cross-channel fraud, sanctions filtering and AML transaction monitoring, audit and process review and enterprise risk management.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to influence customers and internally across all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Expertise in defining and documenting market requirements, user stories and collaborate with product management.
- Expertise in working with sales and account management during pre-sales activities (including lead validation) and in customer management.
- Fraud and AML certification
- Recognized thought leader in the fraud and risk mitigation space for financial institutions
- Ability to accurately scope consulting engagement projects in a timely fashion.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time, sometimes internationally.
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBT