Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for Support Manager, Banking Solutions to innovate, win, and grow with us.
This position demands a dynamic leader experienced with building and managing global 24x7 support operations. As the Manager of Level 2 Support of 12 highly techincal Banking Solutions team members. You'll oversee support operations across our installed base of 800(+) Banks and Financial Institutions, and across multiple product offerings.
Key responsibilities of this role are to manage our tiered support offerings and continually grow and transform our support team to meet and exceed the growing demands of our clients and our business. This leader is charged with delivering World Class SaaS Support. As the support leader this individual is often the link between product and technical teams coordinating key Customer commitments and deliverables. Lead, train, and managing critical incident program.
How you'll contribute:
- Define and manage all aspects of the application support organization including personnel, processes, and tools while maintaining financial metrics.
- Drive processes to oversee incident, problem, and escalation management to ensure SLA compliance across customer base in support of both SaaS as well as on premise licensed software customers.
- Focus on establishing continuous process improvement of our 24x7 Support Operations to include linking and reporting of re-occurring issues and prioritizing associated fixes.
- Drive training of technical support personnel throughout the organization to improve quality of support as well as speeding time to resolution.
- Establish tools and metrics to monitor support performance for the purpose of proactive process improvement.
- Grow the support knowledge base for both internal and client use.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Development and Services to improve and expand the capabilities of the support organization.
What will make you successful:
- Proven history of success in managing teams that provide support to SaaS based clients.
- Demonstrable experience with implementing support processes and tools including customer portals and SalesForce CRM.
- Exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Support a culture and reputation for excellence.
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to manage changing requirements on a regular basis.
- Proven client-facing skills, including demonstrable experience managing high impact customer escalations supporting mission critical applications.
- General knowledge of enterprise systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understands Agile software development process and familiar with at least one software language.
- Ability to travel as needed to client sites as appropriate.
What we'd like to see:
- 10+ years of related IT technical service experience.
- 5 + years of managing global support team.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL based principles.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in the Computer Science or similar area of study.
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBT
Global, SaaS, Technical Support, FinTech