Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our first priority is delighting our customers – every individual in our organization and everything we do connects back to the customer, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for Implementation Specialist to innovate, win, and grow with us in Toronto
The primary responsibility of the Implementation Specialist is to provide extensive customer interface at all stages of a project facilitating a positive customer experience. The Implementation Specialist works with the project and/or services management and other delivery consultants, partners, and/or sub-contractors and is responsible for handling all facets of multiple Bottomline software implementation projects for the Financial Messaging line of business.
This may include but is not limited to:
- Installation and configuration of Bottomline software products
- Client communication
- Maintaining the timeline for project completion
- Solution design
- Business process consulting
- Custom program implementation
- Issue tracking and resolution, training, and other tasks necessary to execute the contracted services
This is a hands-on services delivery role where you'll have an opportunity to consultant with technically experienced development and programming teams and will become well versed in the practical use of the product suite. The Implementation Specialist may be called on to assist in pre-sale review and documentation of a client's current systems and business applications, establishing technical business requirements and identifying the new or enhanced business processes of Bottomline software and services that meet these requirements.
How you’ll contribute:
The Implementation Specialist works with the Project Manager and other delivery consultants, and is responsible for handling multiple facets of Bottomline software implementation projects for the Financial Messaging line of business.
This may include but is not limited to: custom application configuration; installation and configuration of Bottomline software products, client communication, solution design, business process consulting, custom development, troubleshooting, issue tracking and resolution, training, and other tasks necessary to execute the contracted services.
- This is a technical, hands-on, customer facing configuration, implementation and delivery role
- On-site customer travel, possibly up to 50%, for upfront project analysis, software installation and/or product training
- Perform high level data and project relations when supporting/troubleshooting account issue
- Cultivate and sustain the customer relationship and ensure a high level of customer service and satisfaction
- Active participation and adherence to Bottomline’s C1 Customer Service program
- Focus on both customer satisfaction and continuous seeking out of new opportunities to expand customer relationships
Like every member of the Professional Services organization, the Implementation Specialist is evaluated on the ability of the business unit to provide outstanding support services to our customers while identifying potential revenue opportunities. Additionally, the Implementation Specialist is evaluated on the ability of the business unit to meet revenue and contribution targets and to successfully work as part of a team delivering customer solutions on time and on budget.
Specific evaluation metrics may include:
- Project completion ratios, i.e. the ability to help the company deliver target solutions on time and on budget
- Billable utilization
- Project profitability
- Customer satisfaction
- Quality and number of sales triggers
Do you hold?
- 3+ years of experience in the software industry, preferably in Professional Services
- Understanding of web application concepts (WAS, WebLogic, TomEE/Apache), operating systems (Linux a must), databases, forms design, workflow and document construction and management
- Strong understanding of technology and programming (development experience)
- External commercial software implementation or support (i.e. software professional services)
- Excellent software troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of LAN and system architecture, administration and security standards
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
- RDBMS products such as SQL/Server, Oracle
- Good knowledge of the SWIFT, FEDWIRE or CHIPS financial networks will be an asset
- Rigorous, methodical and organized
- Work under time constraints
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Migration and software upgrade planning and execution
- Perform high-level data and project relations when supporting/troubleshooting account issue
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic services implementation environment where customer and business needs shift frequently
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Ability to travel to Canada and US
You’ll love Bottomline because we’re passionate about making an impact which starts with building amazing teams filled with co-workers that challenge you to stretch and grow.
Start your #LifeAtBT