Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for Senior Program Manager to innovate, win, and grow with us in Portsmouth, NH or a remote home office.
As a member of Digital Banking Program Management team you will lead from the front and drive results in an effort to delight our customers. In this role, you will be involved in the management of customer obligations and interactions with our sales, product, service delivery, revenue, and best-practice functions for your assigned high-value-customers (HVC). This role is the key coordination point for assuring consistency in our project on-boarding delivery process & its governance, hand-offs to sales and or product management for net-new or changed requests that require product enhancements, and on-going oversight for escalation of resolution actions needed to blocking issues with the customer program manager.
How you’ll contribute:
- Primary interaction leader for program project plans, project(s) status, escalation process, and owner/driver for the program communication program strategy & messaging
- Participate in planning discussions to assure understanding of a client's business / go-to-market direction as it relates to active program projects
- Act as a catalyst for program and project governance through the application and regular administration of Bottomline best-practices.
- Conducts retrospectives on our performance to improve process & best-practice for the program & projects
- Oversight & full accountability for all customer program projects completed on-time and within budget
- Proactively anticipate problems or opportunities and mobilize colleagues in a risk management framework
- Champion for cross-organizational processes that drive maximum efficiency for Bottomline and our customers
- Provide customer delight through high quality, predictable, and valuable consulting / professional services and day-to-day interaction
- Maximizes opportunities for net-new revenue within the services organization by effectively managing change control and identification of new requests from our clients
What will make you successful:
- B.S. or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or equivalent experience is preferred
- Advanced business and or technical insight of how a customer acquisition process occurs within a financial institution. Insight demonstrated through professional involvement in the business or technical implementation of a customer acquisition solution;
- Demonstrable experience managing programs comprised of a minimum of three (3) or more “concurrent” projects for large financial institutions or software companies
- Proven ability to manage and set client expectations, and advanced understanding of project management processes, risk management processes and methodologies
- 8 to 12 years technology consulting and/or technology management experience with the ability to manage client escalations and negotiate resolution
- Must be able to interact with customers and partners at a senior level to drive product improvements and strengthen business relationships
- Experience with ASP and or SaaS technologies, that include: application platforms, integration and messaging technologies, assembly-line work process; and data and development tools
- History of working with the sales team regarding solution selling of ASP or SaaS solutions in the banking industry;
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects across the team meeting expected quality and revenue objectives;
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBT