Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for a Senior Implementation Consultant to innovate, win, and grow with us. We are open to a remote team member and would love someone open to an Eastern Time Zone.
As a member of the Banking Solutions team, the Senior Implementation Consultant is to provide extensive customer interface at all stages of a project facilitating a positive customer experience. The Senior Implementation Consultant works with the sales staff, the Project and/or services management and other delivery consultants, partners, and/or sub-contractors and is responsible for handling all facets of multiple Bottomline software implementation projects for the Digital Banking line of business. This may include but is not limited to: installation and configuration of Bottomline software products, client communication, maintaining the timeline for project completion, solution design, business process consulting, custom program implementation, troubleshooting, issue tracking and resolution, training, and other tasks necessary to execute the contracted services.
The Senior Implementation Consultant may/is called upon to assist in pre-sale review and documentation of a client's current systems and business applications, establishing technical business requirements and identifying the new or enhanced business processes and Bottomline software and services that meet these requirements.
How you’ll contribute:
- Improves the knowledge of global cash management practices across all internal functions
- Participates in pre-sales activities to gather requirements and work with project teams
- Ensures that the specifications meet the business need and validate the delivery is consistent with normal business processes our clients would expect
- Participates as part of the engagement team to provide ongoing business expertise and direction
- Triages issues reported by client
- Responsible for Change Control Management
- Gathers detailed client requirements to help product in backlog grooming & design
- Participates in Business inline testing to ensure delivered functionality meets business requirements
- Provides support/training to clients testing teams
- Conducts business/functional requirements review workshops
- Gathers feedback from client & end users to facilitate future enhancements
What will make you successful:
- A BA/BS or Masters in a related subject.
- 6 years of experience working with external customer software implementations
- Knowledge of cash management in the banking and finance industry
- Ability to execute on technology projects within a bank or financial institution
- Running requirements gathering workgroup sessions with external customers
- Excellent client facilitation skills
- Familiarity with agile requirements methodologies
- Ability to provide accurate effort estimates in support of project planning activities
- Strong problem solving skills
- Willingness to travel to client site for requirements meetings (Global)
- Strong written and communication skills (MS Office skills, specifically Word and Excel)
- Database Knowledge (SQL Developer/Toad)
- Familiarity with SOAP/XML message formats
- Familiarity with SalesForce, Jira or similar ticketing system
- Leadership skills for the Implementation Consultant Practice
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBT