Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for a Solution Architect to innovate, win, and grow with us.
As a member of the Banking Solutions team you will work with our strategic banking and financial institution clients. The Solution Architect will help to achieve customer delight by designing and seeing through to delivery and high-quality transaction banking solutions.The Senior Solution Architect will be responsible for contributing to the improvement of internal processes and bringing client feedback into the product roadmap. Ultimately, the Senior Solution Architect is the technology and integration ‘Solution Owner’ across the delivery lifecycle for a client.
This role can be based out of our Portsmouth, NH office, or a remote location within the US
How you’ll contribute:
- Requirements Analysis: Lead client architectural requirement gathering sessions; create requirements and conduct gap analyses between the client’s requirements and Bottomline’s product capabilities
- Solution Design: Create integration specifications, system architecture documents and other artifacts as necessary; work with clients to suggest alternative workflows; work with implementation consultant teams and review potential solutions
- Change Management: Be a full participant in change management discussions
- Testing Support: Participate in testing phases of the project including possible on-site presence during systems integration testing; serve as a subject matter expect on the solution architecture
- Cross-Stream Communication and Coordination: Help lead the SA practice for Bottomline’s Digital Banking; interact with multiple groups; contribute to continual improvement of internal processes; assist with the organization and prioritization of harvestable assets into the standard product solution set
What will make you successful:
- Proven problem solving skills; pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mindsets
- Extensive experience with the software development lifecycle and technology; transaction-intensive web-based applications using the J2EE framework
- Although the role is not a development/coding position, the ability to think through solutions “at the code level” is highly desirable
- Must have experience with SaaS implementation, integrations and upgrades
- BS or Masters in a technical field, or equivalent experience
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBT
Keywords: SaaS, Solutions Architect, SDLC