Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for Director, Digital Banking IQ Insights Delivery to innovate, win, and grow with us.
As a member of the Banking Solutions team you will be responsible for the timely, high quality design, integration and delivery of solution deployments for individual Digital Banking IQ Insights clients. You will work directly with clients to scope, prioritize, document and manage the delivery of Digital Banking IQ Insights software throughout the full deployment lifecycle. You will lead a global team of technical and process consultants to integrate and tailor Digital Banking IQ Insights capabilities to the needs and priorities of individual clients, working with subject matter experts throughout Bottomline to access required expertise and provide input on ongoing product direction. This role reports to the Vice President of Product Services and Delivery for Digital Banking IQ Insights
Digital Banking IQ Insights is a critical component of Bottomline’s Intelligent Engagement platform, which helps leading banks acquire, deepen and grow their most valuable banking relationships. Digital Banking IQ Insights is a cloud-based solution that provides commercial, retail, wealth, and other bankers with timely, actionable insights into growth opportunities and risks across their customer base. It also provides deep customer knowledge and a collaborative relationship management platform to help cross-functional teams develop and execute growth strategies tailored to the unique needs of each banking client.
How you'll contribute:
- End-to-end ownership and delivery of Digital Banking IQ Insights deployments to banking clients
- Build and manage collaborative, cross-functional Bottomline and client program delivery teams
- Define and manage the achievement of key program delivery milestones and performance indicators
- Manage all ongoing deployment-related interactions and updates with client program teams and leadership
- Act as the escalation point for all Digital Banking IQ Insights program issues throughout the deployment lifecycle
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure alignment with overall client relationship goals and activities
- Collaborate with Product, Development, and Infrastructure teams on client-specific solutions and ongoing priorities
- Collaborate with third party vendors to scope, design, and implement technical integrations to Digital Banking IQ Insights and other Bottomline solutions
- Engage leadership as required to ensure Bottomline fulfills client commitments
- Identify, evaluate and deploy new technology that streamlines processes and operations
What will make you successful:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience leading cloud-based strategic enterprise software deployments
- Experience designing and deploying integrations with third party enterprise software systems
- Experience in the FinTech or Banking industry a plus
- Proven track record of timely, high quality project delivery
- Excited to be part of an achievement-driven environment
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with audiences at all levels
- Customer relationship building and program management expertise
- Energetic and relatable
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBT
Customer Service, SaaS , Banking , Leadership, Process Improvement , SaaS based FinTech, global #LI-BS1