The IA Auditor reviews Independent Adjuster invoices and other non-legal invoices on behalf of our clients for services provided to insurance carriers and government entities. The auditor will apply client specified billing guidelines and/or Generally Accepted Principles and Standards (“GAPS”).
There are openings for this position in our Wilton, CT office, or out of an open location within the US
- Review independent adjuster invoices for services provided to insurance carriers using their knowledge of the adjusting process, client specified billing guidelines and/or Generally Accepted Principles and Standards (“GAPS”)
- Work with clients to develop or enhance billing protocol
- Effectively communicate with independent adjusting vendors to discuss compliance with client’s billing requirements
- Manage invoice workflow effectively and efficiently
- Ability to work independently to finalize and approve independent adjusting invoices for payment
- Consistently meet company established performance standards for production
- Work with other team members to jointly meet production objectives/goals
- 5 years of on-site and/or field claims adjusting experience and/or 5 years of experience as a Claims Professional for an Insurance/Reinsurance Carrier, Broker, TPA or MGA
- A strong background in handling property, liability, workers’ compensation and/or surveillance claims and knowledge of best billing practices are required
- Computer competency is essential including Microsoft applications and the ability to efficiently/effectively navigate within and between various software applications
- Candidates should also demonstrate strong organizations skills, communication skills
- A proven ability to cooperate with other team members to meet objectives/goals
- AIC and AIS professional insurance designations or State Licensed Insurance Adjuster preferred
About Bottomline Technologies:
The ability to pay and get paid is critical for every business. Business payments are inherently complex and getting more so every day, making it difficult for organizations to create a business payments strategy that helps them be successful.
Bottomline Technologies (NASDAQ: EPAY), an innovator in business payment automation technology helps make complex business payments simple, smart and secure.
The proof of our success lies in the fact that Bottomline’s solutions are being used by thousands of companies in 92 countries.
At Bottomline we are a passionate, growing market leader, and our first priority is delighting our customers. Every individual in our organization and everything we do connects back to the customer, helping them grow their business and win in their markets. We share ideas, innovate together and support each other personally and professionally.
Our exciting and compelling business strategy coupled with our focus on the customer, along with our strong culture of collaboration is what ensures we are winning in our market and are consistently recognized as a “Best Place to Work.”
We take corporate social responsibility seriously, which is evident in our ongoing commitment to sustainability and charitable giving.
Bottomline Technologies is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer. Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.