Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for Data Scientist to innovate, win, and grow with us in Portsmouth, NH.
As a member of Data Science team you will work on exciting Machine Learning and Data Mining projects in Financial Industry! Join a newly established predictive and advanced analytics team to build innovative analytics solutions to solve problems in financial industry.
How you'll contribute:
Our dynamic predictive analytics team develops and applies advanced analytics techniques and algorithms to solve problems for online payments and digital banks in the cloud environment. We are looking for data scientist programmers who are passionate about applying data analytics techniques to a variety of exciting applications for online payments and digital banks.
You will be developing software to be used for a range of machine learning and data mining techniques, including predictive modeling, anomaly detection, customer profiling and segmentation, recommendations, text analytics, and big data analytics in solving our business problems. You will take an idea from conception and experimentation to design and implementation to deployment and production. In this role, you will interact with a team of experts in Machine Learning and Data Mining.
What will make you successful:
- Understanding of the full software development life-cycle (conduct data analysis and build large-scale machine-learning models/pipelines)
- Exposure to the state-of-the-art of data analytics products and solutions.
- Ability to prototype statistical analysis algorithms
- Experience in coding structures for storing and processing complex, high volume, and multi-dimensional data
- Experience in optimizing space/time trade-offs for computationally expensive processes
- Exposure to different Machine Learning techniques
- Familiar with Agile software development process
- A graduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 4 years’ experience in with major programming languages such as in Java, Python, Scala
- Experience in Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark)
- Experience in data pre-processing, Machine Learning, and data visualization
- Experience with large relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience in quantitative analysis and translation of findings into actionable insights
- All candidates will be asked to participate and review a case study, as well as present to key stake holders
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
**Position is located in Portsmouth, NH, only those interested in or relocating to Portsmouth, NH need apply**
Start Your #LIfeAtBT