Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for a Vice President of Commercial Product Management to innovate, win and grow with us!
A member of the leadership team, you will be responsible for leading our commercial product management efforts across the Paymode-X Business Solutions (PBS) group to define and execute the go to market product strategy across the line of business. This leadership position will have responsibility for furthering the compelling market value proposition for Bottomline’s premier business-to-business settlement network, Paymode-X, while identifying and driving efforts to expand into new business models (new products, data and analytics)
We are looking for a leader who can successfully operate in a fast pace environment to enable accelerated and optimized delivery of our products and innovation to our customers, while also providing strategic technical and business direction to accelerate growth, sales and scale.
How you'll contribute:
- You'll take a commercial view toward the business, and you've had a prior track record of delivering market leading and innovative SaaS solutions that delight our customers
- You'll have the responsibility for leading commercial product team to define and execute go to market efforts across PBS
- Will have responsibility for working closely with our Direct and Channel sales teams to understand client needs and accelerating sales
- You'll identify opportunities to work across Bottomline’s line of business functions and with our global innovation teams to drive strategic initiatives.
- You'll have the ability to produce results through strong program management, identifying and removing constraints
- You'll interact directly with existing and future customers, banks and businesses that are leveraging our market leading solutions
- Will work closely with teams (product management, technical, operations, sales etc.) across PBS to deliver and execute on new products and services
- You’ll have responsibility for working to identifying industry relationship and industry partnerships that further to acceleration of PBS’s business objectives
- Leveraging your industry background and skills will work across Bottomline to identify new business opportunities that leverage new technologies to create new product and services
- Will have responsibility to leading the data analytics, management reporting and pricing teams within PBS
- A highly effective communicator and industry expert, you will act as a key voice internally and externally for the PBS at industry events and conferences.
- Will work with executive teams across Bottomline to shape direction of the PBS group and Works effectively to manage competing priorities by working with Executive Management to align development objectives with business objectives.
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development
What will make you successful:
- 10+ years of Product Management, Product Marketing and/or Product Development
- Demonstrated understanding of AP Automation, Cash Management, Trade, merchant processing and/or corporate payments products.
- Proven ability to assess organizational strengths and gaps, and motivate individuals and teams to embrace and meet objectives.
- Software-as-a-service experience a strong plus.
- An innovative, entrepreneurial mindset that thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment/industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic and ready to sustain the commitment that it takes to build and maintain success.
- Positive, self-motivated, team player, action and results orientated
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Ability to Travel 25% of the time
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBT