Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for a UX Research Manager to innovate, win, and grow with us in Portsmouth, NH.
As a member of the Innovation team you will work with our global UX team and other business leaders to help support the ongoing discovery, delivery and transformation goals for new products and capabilities.
How you'll contribute:
- You enjoy user research and digital analytics strategy and execution; from originating learning goals to framing research questions/conducting studies, to communicating insights that influence perspectives and decision making
- Provide persuasive data-driven insights and perspective on customer experience
- Plan, guide and conduct a portfolio of learning and research efforts for multiple lines of business or groups
- Act as an ambassador and advocate for research and learning as a leverage source throughout the product lifecycle
- Advocate for and lead user-centered approaches to exploring new technologies and capabilities such as machine learning / artificial intelligence, automation, and conversational experiences
What will make you successful:
- Experience using learning to enhance understanding and design of complex digital products, services, and experiences, including web-based, mobile, desktop, agentive, embedded, etc.
- A background planning and leading multiple / large-scale / high impact learning-centered efforts to improve product and service experiences
- Exceptional skills and background for design of complex business-to-business products, services, and applications
- Deep understanding of the full spectrum of learning and research methods and the composite user experience toolkit
- A Master’s degree in Psychology, social / behavioral Sciences, HCI / Human Factors, or equivalent
- Understanding of quantitative methods, behavioral analysis, and statistical concepts
- Experience with behavioral data analysis, designing surveys and experimental research, and analyzing large datasets using appropriate statistical methods
- Experience with research participant recruitment and management practices, as well as establishing a research platform and toolkit suitable for global customers
- Experience with applied statistics/econometrics and R, SPSS, SAS, or Python for statistical analyses; SQL
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBT