Position: Infrastructure Engineer
Role: Full time
Why work with us
Boson Protocol enables an open tokenized economy by automating digital to physical redemptions using NFTs encoded with game theory. Boson Protocol disrupts e-commerce platforms by tokenizing Things and commerce data within a liquid digital market, built on DeFi.
We call this Decentralized Autonomous Commerce (dCommerce).
Boson Protocol’s vision is to enable a capture resistant, decentralized commerce ecosystem, by funding and accelerating the development of a stack of specialized applications to disrupt, demonopolize and democratize commerce.
We are empowering builders and partners to reinvent commercial exchange as we know it. If you are passionate about becoming part of that revolution, we hope you apply to join us!
Read more about us here: https://bosonprotocol.io/
We are looking for a fast-paced, level-headed, proactive Infrastructure engineer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate has in-depth knowledge of the blockchain industry, and is a practitioner of DevOps best practice.
Roles and responsibilities
- Design and build out our infrastructure as code tooling
- Build internal capabilities to allow developers to work effectively
- Maintain high quality systems that we can depend on
- Ensure best practices in terms of monitoring and observability
- 4 years+ experience building and running cloud based infrastructure
- Understanding of how Ethereum works, with a familiarity with its rivals
- DevOps experience
- Knowledge of infrastructure as code best practices
- Ability to work with high autonomy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong familiarity of Agile methodologies
- A never ending curiosity to learn and master new tooling and best practices
- Working understanding of modern cloud computing i.e. AWS or GCP
- Knowledge about the inner workings of the EVM
- Experience with Solidity
- Experience running blockchain nodes
- Experience Service Meshes
Our tech stack:
- Typescript (preferred)
- GitHub Actions
- Ethers.js / web3.js
- Hardhat / Truffle
What we offer you:
- Flexible, remote work with a high degree of autonomy in a dynamic, fast growth startup
- An opportunity to leverage bleeding edge technology and industry-leading development practices
- A highly competitive salary and other potential arrangements. Details depend on ability and experience. Come and talk to us.
- Your choice of equipment
Some of our guiding principles:
- Dream Big: We want to build technology that can outlast the founders and reshape commerce and society at large
- Self-Mastery: Mindful conduct and always on learning are critical components of personal and collective growth
- Collaboration: Expertise is key, but sharing knowledge and building together with joy is the foundation of truly remarkable work
- Stay lean: Our ethos is to create and share value equitably, with minimal value extraction.