Boost powers white-labeled insurance programs for innovators across all industries. Our platform helps Insurance & Insurtech companies offer modern insurance products to their customers. Boost’s infrastructure-as-a-service product (IaaS), abstracts and simplifies an old school, complicated industry – and unlocks access through a cutting-edge API platform. Our customers include leading Insurtech & Insurance consumer and enterprise technology companies as well as game-changing Insurtech startups. We give our partners everything they need to quickly get to market with their own programs under their own brand to monetize the insurance vertical.
Our company is running fast and making waves, backed by an awesome group of investors including RRE Ventures, Greycroft, Coatue, and other leading investors. We’re having a ton of fun, growing like crazy, and looking for forward-thinking folks to join our team.
The Insurtech Account Executive plays a critical role on the Growth team at Boost. In this role, you will be responsible for the acquisition of new Insurtech partners who looking to white label existing Boost Insurance products from the first meeting to closing. This will require a consultative approach to managing the ongoing relationship to ensure shared success with our Partners.
This role will offer a lot of opportunities to work cross-functionally across the company with the Growth, Tech, and Operations teams to streamline the sales and implementation processes. This role is great for an individual who is resourceful and looking for an opportunity to grow in the Insurtech space.
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Insurtech Growth, the Insurtech Account Executive will be vital to the overall success of Boost and be provided tremendous growth opportunities as Boost continues to scale.
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Understand the model and relay to Boost story to potential partners
- Meet & exceed Annual and Quarterly sales targets
- Maintain a Pipeline of Prospects with active Pipeline management to improve forecasting of growth
- Understand the Products Inside Out -- Be Technically Sound
- Understand customer needs & requirements to create a successful partnership
- Partner with Insurance and Technology teams to continuously return perspective and value from the front lines
- Interface with customers and conduct user research to understand their needs and distill that down to a prioritized set of tangible products/ideas for the business team to measure/consider
- Identify trends, initiatives & opportunities for Growth within the Insurtech Industry to improve Boost’s ability to build innovative products and programs
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of teams including Engineering, Insurance, and Operations
- Adapt quickly to product changes and limitations, and communicate these changes strategically to internal & external stakeholders
- Develop a deep understanding of the Insurtech industry with the ability to collect and translate data & feedback into an actionable plan for leadership & peers.
What we’re looking for
- 4-7 years in Insurance Sales related work, preferably in the Insurtech Industry
- Experience working with Tech-forward Insurance agencies, brokers, or companies
- Demonstrated experience thinking strategically about how to solve customer needs and scale Sales offerings and services
- Proven track record of delivering against quota, goals, milestones, and customer expectations
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced, always-on environment
- Understanding of the modern consumer experience
- An optimist who thinks the Insurance experience can be better
- P&C Insurance License
- Experience with Personal & Commercial Lines Insurance
- Knowledge of or Experience with the Insurtech marketplace & startups
- Experience with Digital Insurance & Online Quoting platforms
- Understanding of Technology (APIs, Coding, Environment, etc…)
- Previous experience working with Startups or Tech Companies is a plus
- A long-term goal-oriented mindset consistent with startup life.
- Self-starter with the ability to derive need without being told exactly what to do.
- A fun, badass attitude with a desire to build something huge.
- Willingness to “get in the weeds” and “get hands dirty” with a “no task is too small” attitude.
- Adept at learning and utilizing new technologies in the workplace.
- Insatiable intellectual curiosity and creativity.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary + Equity package (everyone is an owner!)
- Medical/Vision/Dental benefits with employer contribution
- Health and Wellness Benefits
- A close-knit team that always has each other's backs
- Best office dogs in the business (when we’re back of course)
- Opportunity to work remotely or in a hybrid capacity