Boost powers white-labeled insurance programs for innovators across all industries. Our platform helps tech companies offer modern insurance products to their customers within their own frontend environments. Boost’s infrastructure-as-a-service product (IaaS), abstracts and simplifies an old school, complicated industry – and unlocks access through a cutting-edge API platform. Our customers are leading consumer and enterprise technology companies as well as game changing insurtech startups and we give them everything they need to quickly get to market with their own programs to monetize the insurance vertical.
Our company is backed by an awesome group of investors including Greycroft, Norwest Venture Partners, Tusk Venture Partners, State National, and Nephila. We’re having a ton of fun, growing like crazy, and looking for forward thinking guys and gals to join our team.
The Boost Product Manager (Microservices) plays a critical role on the tech team. This hire will join a growing Boost PM team charged with managing the direction of an engineering team and the experiences produced by Boost Insurance product(s).
In this role specifically, you will be responsible for building tools for agencies to sell Boost policies through Boost platform and then manage policy lifecycle events for external agents, and more eventually.
- Develop and drive strategies and products which fuel the Boost Insurance Microservices product offering
- Partner with an engineering team to autonomously deliver from requirement to validation
- Interface with customers and conduct user research to understand their needs and distill that down to a prioritized set of actionable items for the engineering teams to tackle
- Identify growth initiatives, synthesize trends in the ecosystem and couple these with Boost’s ability to build innovative products
- Work cross functionally with a variety of teams including Engineering, Insurance, Growth and Operations
- Adapt quickly to product changes and limitations, and communicate these strategically to stakeholders, internally and externally
- Develop deep product expertise with an ability to collect and synthesize meaningful feedback and translate it into high-quality insights to inform roadmap
What we’re looking for
- 1-2 years in microservices related product work within a technology company
- 3-5 years in Product related work within a technology company
- Experience working with product and engineering teams
- Familiar with highly maintainable and testable, loosely coupled, independently deployable products
- Experience working with external stakeholders & partners
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced, always-on environment
- Understanding of the modern consumer experience
- Experience using data to make decisions
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary + Equity package (everyone is an owner)
- Medical/Vision/Dental benefits with employer contribution
- Health and Wellness Benefits
- A close-knit team that always has each other's backs
- Best office dogs in the business (when we’re back)