The Digital Insurance Platform
Boost unlocks the insurance vertical by powering white-labeled programs for innovators across all industries. Our platform helps leading technology companies and high-growth startups offer digital insurance products to their customers. Building on Boost enables companies across all segments to offer insurance products through a fully embedded experience within their own front-end environments. Boost's infrastructure-as-a-service platform significantly reduces the cost of building and managing an insurance business by packaging the necessary operational, compliance, and capital components and making them accessible through a simple API integration. That means they can focus on delivering exceptional customer experiences, product innovation, and growth.
Boost’s infrastructure-as-a-service product abstracts and simplifies an old school, complicated industry – and provides access through a cutting-edge API platform. We give our customers everything they need to quickly get to market with their own insurance products and programs which provide an important revenue opportunity. Technically, we’re a licensed managing general agency -- we’re just redefining what that means.
Our company is running fast and making waves, backed by an awesome group of investors including Greycroft, Coatue, and Norwest Venture Partners. We’re having a ton of fun, growing like crazy, and looking for forward thinking folks to join our team.Position Overview
- Build the core platform services
- Develop our client-facing tools.
- Contribute to evolving continuous integration and delivery
- Collaborate with other engineers and stakeholders
- 3+ years of professional experience, preferably from building admin applications with advanced workflows in React.
- Strong background in established engineering practices
- A track record of creative problem solving and good design decisions that worked in production.
- Experience in collaborating with UX designers
- Experience in working in a product-driven environment
- Experience integrating with complex API backends
- Interest in creating great functional user experiences
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary + Equity package
- Medical/Vision/Dental benefits with employer contribution
- Health and Wellness Benefits
- A close-knit team that always has each other's backs
- Best office dogs in the business (when we’re back)