Boost powers white-labeled insurance programs for innovators across all industries. Our platform helps tech companies offer modern insurance products to their customers within their own frontend environments. Boost’s infrastructure-as-a-service product (IaaS), abstracts and simplifies an old school, complicated industry – and unlocks access through a cutting-edge API platform. Our customers are leading consumer and enterprise technology companies as well as game changing insurtech startups and we give them everything they need to quickly get to market with their own programs to monetize the insurance vertical.
What does that mean? That’s ‘abstracted and simplified’ language for boring insurance stuff like ‘A’-rated insurance paper, dedicated risk capacity to pay claims, and ongoing policy and claims administration – but it’s all powered programmatically by our backend API-driven systems. Technically we’re a licensed managing general agency, we’re just redefining what that means.
Our company is backed by an awesome group of investors including Greycroft, Norwest Venture Partners, Tusk Venture Partners, State National, and Nephila. We’re having a ton of fun, growing like crazy, and looking for forward thinking guys and gals to join our team.
About the Role
As a member of the Product Operations team you will be an integral partner across the organization with, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Ops, and Sales to make our digital products successful. In this role, we’ll be relying on you to develop programs and processes to ensure seamless product launches and uncover actionable insights across multiple feedback channels. In return, you’ll receive visibility across the organization and will be a key voice in one of the most exciting companies in the InsurTech community.
What you’ll do
- Embed yourself within your Product team(s) and become the go-to subject matter expert, understanding both internal and external pain points
- Be a customer advocate, strategic, detail-oriented, and highly creative with an aptitude for solving unstructured problems
- Gather and analyze data to measure performance, spot trends, and make recommendations
- Working with Product Managers and Engineering teams to define actionable success metrics as we launch new products and features and then help test and Q/A them
- Act as a liaison between Product and Engineering and our customer-facing teams (Sales, Support, Customer Success) in order to ensure successful product and partner launches
- Develop processes to improve coordination between teams
- Define, build and develop a comprehensive customer feedback program, identifying pain points and delivering actionable insights to key stakeholders and leadership
- Actively contribute to an amazing work culture
What we're looking for
- 3+ years of work experience in operations or solving complex problems
- Preferred 1+ years of experience working directly with product and engineering
- Expertise in data analysis and manipulation using SQL or other tools (Salesforce, Excel, etc)
- Demonstrated success leading the project management of cross functional teams and managing complex cross-functional projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work well with different roles, personality types, and seniority levels
- Ability to self-motivate and drive projects independently
- Sufficient technical knowledge in order to gain the respect of and work alongside engineers
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary + Equity package (everyone is an owner)
- Medical/Vision/Dental benefits with employer contribution
- Health and Wellness Benefits
- A close-knit team that always has each other's backs
- Best office dogs in the business (when we’re back)