Boost powers white-labeled insurance programs for innovators across all industries. Our platform helps tech companies offer modern insurance products to their customers within their own frontend environments. Boost’s infrastructure-as-a-service product (IaaS), abstracts and simplifies an old school, complicated industry – and unlocks access through a cutting-edge API platform. Our customers are leading consumer and enterprise technology companies as well as game changing insurtech startups and we give them everything they need to quickly get to market with their own programs to monetize the insurance vertical.
What does that mean? That’s ‘abstracted and simplified’ language for boring insurance stuff like ‘A’-rated insurance paper, dedicated risk capacity to pay claims, and ongoing policy and claims administration – but it’s all powered programmatically by our backend API-driven systems. Technically we’re a licensed managing general agency, we’re just redefining what that means.
Our company is backed by an awesome group of investors including Greycroft, Norwest Venture Partners, Tusk Venture Partners, State National, and Nephila. We’re having a ton of fun, growing like crazy, and looking for forward thinking guys and gals to join our team.
The Account Executive (Embedded Channel) plays a critical role on the Growth team at Boost. In this role specifically, you will be responsible for New Acquisition and Growth within the Embedded Channel Sales for the company.
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Understand the model, meet and exceed annual and quarterly sales targets
- Maintain accurate pipeline management with expert-level forecasting
- Understand the product inside out, be technically sound
- Understand customer needs and requirement
- Partner with Insurance and Technology teams to continuously return perspective and value from the front lines
- Interface with customers and conduct user research to understand their needs and distill that down to a prioritized set of tangible products/ideas for the business team to measure/consider
- Identify growth initiatives, synthesize trends in the ecosystem and couple these with Boost’s ability to build innovative products
- Work cross functionally with a variety of teams including Engineering, Insurance, and Operations
- Adapt quickly to product changes and limitations, and communicate these strategically to stakeholders, internally and externally
- Develop deep embedded channel sales expertise with an ability to collect and synthesize meaningful feedback and translate it into high-quality insights to inform leadership and peers continuously
What we’re looking for
- 4-7 years in Embedded Sales related work within a technology company - SaaS sales required
- Experience working with Domain, Tech and Ops teams - strong preference for background with property and casualty insurance sales
- Demonstrated experience thinking strategically about how to solve customer needs and scale sales offerings and services
- Proven track record of prospecting and delivering against quota, goals, milestones, and customer expectations
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced, always-on environment
- Understanding of the modern consumer experience
- Ideally, someone coming out of the Fintech space
- While it is highly desirable for this hire to live in or within a commutable distance to our offices in New York, we may consider remote work for the right person
Compensation & Benefits
- VERY Competitive Salary + OTE potential AND Equity package (everyone is an owner)
- Medical/Vision/Dental benefits with employer contribution
- Health and Wellness Benefits
- A close-knit team that always has each other's backs
- Best office dogs in the business (when we’re back)