ABOUT THE ROLE
The Account Executive (Embedded Channel) plays a critical role on the Growth team at Boost. In this role, you will be responsible for New Acquisition and Growth within the Embedded Channel.
Boost HQ is a hybrid workplace. Our weekly schedule is 3 days in-office (T-Th), 2 days WFH optional (M,F).
At Boost, we’re building a better insurance experience - and a better insurance company. Our vision is to democratize the industry through technology and innovation so everyone can have access to the protection they need, when they need it. Boost is on a mission to make the insurance industry accessible to innovators, by providing the compliance, capital, and technology infrastructure they need to offer modern protection to their customers. Since launching in 2018, we’ve powered over 40 high-growth insurtech innovators as they expand access to embedded insurance.
Boost Insurance empowers any company to engage with their customers and increase sales by offering insurance through their own digital experience. Licensed to develop and distribute P&C insurance products in all 50 states, Boost provides insurance infrastructure-as-a-service that packages the necessary compliance, operational, capital, and technological components of an insurance program into a turnkey white-labeled solution, accessible via a simple API integration. Businesses that choose Boost can reduce the cost and complexity of building and managing their insurance function, and quickly begin engaging their customers with valuable insurance products. For more information, please visit boostplatform.com.
Why join Boost?
Take on the Challenge Work with people who see challenges as untested opportunities and who dive head first into finding solutions.
Create It and Own It Everyone at Boost is a creator and an owner. Take your position and run with it.
Expect Transparency You want to know what’s going on and we want you to be informed. The more we work together, the more successful we’ll all be.
Always Laugh Don’t take yourself too seriously, we surely don’t. Celebrate the victories, learn from the mistakes, and enjoy the ride
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Meet and exceed annual and quarterly sales targets
- Maintain accurate pipeline management in Salesforce with expert-level forecasting
- Understand the embedded distribution model and product portfolio; be technically sound
- Understand customer needs and requirements - ask lots of questions and listen more than talk
- Partner with Insurance and Technology teams to continuously return perspective and value from the front lines
- Identify growth initiatives, synthesize trends in the ecosystem and couple these with Boost’s ability to build innovative products
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of teams including Engineering, Insurance and Operations
- Adapt quickly to product changes and limitations, and communicate these strategically to stakeholders, internally and externally
SKILLS + QUALIFICATIONS
- 4-7 years in Embedded Sales related work within a technology company - SaaS sales required
- Strong preference for background with P&C insurance sales
- High comfort level with Salesforce and Hubspot
- Demonstrated experience thinking strategically about how to solve customer needs and scale sales offerings and services
- Proven track record of prospecting and delivering against quota, goals, milestones, and customer expectations
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize competing demands
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced, always-on environment
- Ability to work across diverse industries (e.g., from pet retail to crypto exchanges)
- Ideally, someone coming out of the Fintech space
- While it is highly desirable for this hire to live in or within a commutable distance to our offices in New York, we may consider remote work for the right person
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
- $ 120,000.00 - $ 140,000.00 USD + OTE
- The actual offer, including the compensation package, is determined based on multiple factors, including experience, location, and other business considerations.
- Equity commensurate with experience (everyone is an owner!)
- Medical Insurance: 100% covered up to
- Only employee - $1k
- Employee + 1 dependent (spouse or children) - $1.25k
- Employee + family - $1.5k
- If you waive this Medical benefit as you can receive it elsewhere, Boost contributes $350 per month to help you pay for it!
- Dental & Vision: 100% covered by Company for employee + all dependents
- Optional Healthcare FSA medical reimbursement account
- Unlimited PTO
- 16 weeks of Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) retirement savings program
- Carbon offset matching program thru KarmaWallet
- Monthly work from home snack reimbursement
- Monthly Pet Insurance/Pet Wellness Plan reimbursement
- A close-knit team that always has each other's back
- Jeans and t-shirts environment
- Monthly company lunches
- Best office dogs in the business
If you feel that you don't meet all the requirements and are excited about the opportunity, we'd love to hear from you! Send us your application, let's get acquainted.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Boost is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace. In our opinion, a successful organization celebrates its employees' differences, and is only strengthened by their individuality. Boost does not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or other legally protected status.
We are not currently offering employer visa sponsorship for this role.