The Digital Insurance Platform
Boost unlocks the insurance vertical by powering white-labeled programs for innovators across all industries. Our platform helps leading technology companies and high-growth startups offer digital insurance products to their customers. Building on Boost enables companies across all segments to offer insurance products through a fully embedded experience within their own front-end environments. Boost's infrastructure-as-a-service platform significantly reduces the cost of building and managing an insurance business by packaging the necessary operational, compliance, and capital components and making them accessible through a simple API integration. That means they can focus on delivering exceptional customer experiences, product innovation, and growth.
Boost’s infrastructure-as-a-service product abstracts and simplifies an old school, complicated industry – and provides access through a cutting-edge API platform. We give our customers everything they need to quickly get to market with their own insurance products and programs which provide an important revenue opportunity. Technically, we’re a licensed managing general agency -- we’re just redefining what that means.
Our company is running fast and making waves, backed by an awesome group of investors including Greycroft, Coatue, and Norwest Venture Partners. We’re having a ton of fun, growing like crazy, and looking for forward thinking folks to join our team.
Are you ready to join an inspired team that‘s reinventing a sleepy industry? We’re in hyper growth mode and looking to add a customer success manager to the team. The Customer Success Manager is a critical role on our Growth team, acting as the ‘Boost Guru’ for our distribution partners and owning the implementation and management of Boost programs across a portfolio of our customers. The successful candidate will be the primary point of contact throughout the implementation process and ensure our partners are satisfied with Boost’s products and service; providing guidance and support and working to quickly resolve and respond to customer requests.
We work with everyone from early-stage startups to large enterprise companies and a primary driver of success in this role is understanding how each of our partners define success with Boost’s products. The Customer Success Manager uses that knowledge to deliver an experience that ensures our partners get the most out of their partnership with us.
This is a highly visible role at Boost as all internal teams look to you as the voice of our partners, while externally you represent the services and capabilities Boost has to offer.
To thrive in this role, you'll not only have a passion for customer service and success, but also for building long-term relationships with our partners in order to effectively support their relationship with Boost. We need someone who can effectively communicate Boost's end-to-end implementation process and capabilities, own any potential issues you identify throughout the implementation process and find effective solutions for them, and maintain project timelines; including setting and balancing expectations both internally and externally.
Who you are:
Motivated, tech-savvy, and enjoy a hands-on approach to understanding a company’s business strategic goals.
Customer-focused and want to make our partners feel cared for, while also acting quickly and keeping track of all the moving parts related to each specific program.
Process-minded and enjoy identifying patterns and anticipating needs in order to suggest system and process improvements.
Diplomatic, friendly, and know how to professionally deliver messages that outline priorities, capabilities, and desires.
Resourceful, with a passion for diving deep into new topics to become a subject matter expert.
Data driven, making sure that all decisions are founded on sound data and metrics.
Adaptable, with a propensity for working in extremely fast-paced environments. Thrive with minimal structure and are a self-starter, staying calm under pressure and focusing on the task at hand.
- 3 - 5 years of experience working in operations or customer success roles
- Direct experience working with enterprise or startup customers, bonus points for experience working with both
- Experience in insurance is not required, but is definitely a plus
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship building and management skills, across all levels of the organization, and the ability to maintain lasting relationships with our partners
- Proficient working with technical products (and a desire and ability to learn new systems quickly)
- The ability to guide customers through operational workflows
- A deep desire to see customers succeed and the creative thinking to help make that happen
- Excitement to work in a high-growth, fast-paced environment and to help build processes and tools as needed
- You are empathetic, self-aware, positive, and feel no task is too small
- Fun and inclusive personality that works (and plays!) well in teams
- Motivated by building something huge and doing things differently
- Collaborative style that thrives in a high-energy and open work environment
- Self-starter approach that identifies problems and finds solutions
- Willingness to get in the weeds and get their hands dirty because no task is too small
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary + equity commensurate with experience and company stage
- Employer-Contributed Healthcare
- Additional wellness benefits
- A close-knit team that always has each other's backs
- Best office dogs in the business
- Jeans and t-shirts environment
- Huge bags of Swedish Fish
- Office Beer (it’s 5 o'clock somewhere)
- Work from home monthly snack and lunch stipend