Booster enables the delivery of everything. We’re on a mission to accelerate the transition to clean cost effective energy by creating the first fuel agnostic energy supply chain. Lack of access to new energy supplies results in slow adoption of alternative energies by businesses and consumers. We’ve begun to change that with our new supply platform. By delivering the right fuel to the right vehicle at the right time we create efficiency across the entire energy process. We’ve successfully applied this model to fossil fuels reducing carbon emissions with each delivery. Bio and alternative fuels are next. We’re the catalyst to better energy for you, your community and our planet.
About the Role
We are looking for an EH&S Manager to join our team! This position is critical to Booster's ability to care for people, property and the environment, ensuring an ever growing license to operate.
The Environmental, Health & Safety team is passionate about protecting our employees, our customers, the public and the environment. We accomplish this by providing world class engineering, training, and systems to support our people.
What You Will Be Doing
- Support operations in all EH&S matters. Assist front line leaders in complying with all OSHA, FMCSA, EPA and local laws and regulations. Take ownership of CAL/OSHA compliance.
- Design and implement employee safety committee. Help facilitate and monitor meetings.
- Conduct incident/accident investigations as necessary and assist in developing Root Cause's, Safety Alerts and 5 Why's from incidents. This position will also communicate and share information with all markets & leadership.
- Assist training department in developing new training topics and helping to facilitate training.
- Develop weekly safety topics and communicate to all markets. Ensure all SDS requirements are being met.
- Conduct SP ride alongs and observation.
What You Should Already Have
- 5 years of EH&S experience
- 3 years of DOT and California OSHA experience
- Experience with Hazmat safety and compliance
- Experience with root cause analysis
- OSHA 500 trainer, certified CPR instructor and medic first aid is a plus
- A bachelor's degree (preferred but not required)
About Our Benefits
- Keep Everyone Healthy. We know that you work to take care of your loved ones. That’s why we offer benefits that cover you and your family including 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage for you!
- Recharge Your Batteries. We have unlimited responsible PTO. Take the quality time you need, when you need it. Take care of personal stuff. Stop and smell the roses. This is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Invest in You. Utilize our highly-rated savings matches to help meet your long-term financial goals.
- Be Part of Something. Not only will you get to build something that could redefine consumer behavior, you’ll be an owner. Get Early Stock Options at a fast-growing startup with strong VC backing.
Some Background on Us
TELEMUNDO, Gasolina a domicilio en San José
Individuals seeking employment at Booster are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Booster does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed
Booster doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Booster.