Booster enables the delivery of everything. We’re on a mission to accelerate the transition to clean cost effective energy by creating the first fuel agnostic energy supply chain. Lack of access to new energy supplies results in slow adoption of alternative energies by businesses and consumers. We’ve begun to change that with our new supply platform. By delivering the right fuel to the right vehicle at the right time we create efficiency across the entire energy process. We’ve successfully applied this model to fossil fuels reducing carbon emissions with each delivery. Bio and alternative fuels are next. We’re the catalyst to better energy for you, your community and our planet.
About the Role
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our People team! In this role, you will partner with our Engineering, Data and Product teams to define the strategy and close top talent as we continue to scale. We are looking for someone passionate about talent acquisition, who enjoys searching for cutting edge technical skill-sets, and working closely with hiring managers and business leaders to reach our hiring goals.
This person will have a solid understanding of technical recruiting, market availability, recruiting tactics, candidate assessment abilities and extremely strong communication and relationship-building skills.
What You Will Be Doing
- attract and source great candidates, requiring you to be both consultative and results oriented in your approach.
- work directly with management based across the US - you will help set the standards for client management, innovate on current practices and drive improvements that impact all.
- use your advanced knowledge of research techniques, with your specific expertise to deliver on hiring requirements.
- you will apply a wide range of techniques, from utilizing platforms, social media, etc.
- use your skills and experience to successfully close offers and ensure seamless transition to our on boarding team.
- build strategic and effective relationships with both candidates and leaders.
What You Should Already Have
- 2+ years experience as a technical recruiter in either a fast-paced startup or an at-scale tech company
- Proven track record of full cycle recruitment including but not limited to sourcing, screening, leading candidate experience, prioritization, partner management, and offer
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Highly organized, creative, and a critical thinker
- Comfortable working in a startup environment
- Expert written and verbal communication skills
- A bachelor's degree (preferred but not required)
About Our Benefits
- Keep Everyone Healthy. We know that you work to take care of your loved ones. That’s why we offer benefits that cover you and your family including 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage for you!
- Recharge Your Batteries. We have unlimited responsible PTO. Take the quality time you need, when you need it. Take care of personal stuff. Stop and smell the roses. This is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Be Part of Something. Not only will you get to build something that could redefine consumer behavior, you’ll be an owner. Get Early Stock Options at a fast-growing startup with strong VC backing.
Some Background on Us
TELEMUNDO, Gasolina a domicilio en San José
Individuals seeking employment at Booster are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Booster does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Booster doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Booster.