Do you want to impact the lives of nearly all Americans by eliminating the errand of going to the gas station? Booster has redesigned the infrastructure required to deliver gas to consumers and replaced the gas station with mobile delivery. Park, push a button, and get fuel delivered while you’re away. We are a small well-funded team that is growing quickly out of Burlingame, CA, San Jose, CA, San Diego, CA, Orange County, CA and Dallas, TX.
About the Role
We are looking for a Launcher Manager to join the launch team and be a key contributor in helping Booster expand. The Launch team is a cross-functional team that touches every aspect of the business, working across operations, product, community, partnerships, and government relations. This person will travel to new markets and oversee the launch of new markets. We need you to be a self-starter and driving force behind the Booster’s growth and customer experience, constantly improving our processes and implementation. Successful candidates will be entrepreneurial, discontent with the status-quo and obsessed with improving anything they touch.
What You Will Be Doing
- Travel to and open new markets. You’ll be the main point of contact for new markets you’ll be the owner behind planning and opening a new market.
- Help build and execute upon the launch playbook. You’ll ensure that you not only follow the playbook to launch successful markets, but you’ll also continue to improve through lessons learned.
- Own launch KPI’s. You’ll closely monitor a variety of launch KPI”s, some of which include launch date timelines, hiring, and reporting.
- Assist in hiring and training local teams and leadership. New employees will look to you for your expertise and knowledge to ensure they are set up for success.
- Communicate market meetings and insights to senior leadership. You’ll be the expert of each of your markets where you’ll analyze and outline market trends.
- Work cross-functionally with different departments. You’ll leverage other departments expertise to drive standardization and an exceptional customer experience.
What You Should Already Know
- Ability to work in high autonomy and ambiguous environments. You delivery high-octane results
- Availability to travel 90% of the time. You’ll be opening a new market every few months.
- 5+ years experience in operations, business consulting, or management.
- Entrepreneurial mindset. You are constantly learning and identifying ways to innovate.
- You have grit. Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is needed to get the job done.
- Excellent communication skills. You can communicate clearly and concise in both written and verbal.
- You’re a team player. You are constantly learning and helping team members to succeed.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, self-start, contribute under pressure and meet deadline.
- Exude passion for all aspects of our mission: environmental stewardship, safety, sustainability and of course, time given back in life for what truly matters
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
- Medical, Vision and Dental insurance
- Gas available at cost
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- Early stage startup environment
- Equity in Booster
- Work directly with the founders
Individuals seeking employment at Booster are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Booster does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed
Booster doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Booster.