Do you want to impact the lives of every one by eliminating the errand of going to the gas station? Booster has redesigned the infrastructure required to deliver gas to consumers and replaced the gas station with a mobile app. Park, push a button, and get fuel delivered while you’re away, at the same price as traditional gas stations.
About the Role
Booster is looking for a Director of Product to own our Core Consumer Experience. In that role, you will own the experience of consumers as they use Booster, so that they love us even more. You will scale the experience across new geographies and new use cases. Today, we serve consumers primarily at work in San Francisco Bay Area and Dallas Fort Worth, and are aggressively exploring other categories of use cases where users need their car serviced, and new cities to enter.
This role is the most critical Product area of Booster. You will work directly with the co-founders and the executive team regularly, and lead initiatives that touch all aspects of the business. We are looking for a broad creative entrepreneurial mind, who can connect all the dots, from consumer unspoken needs, to cutting edge tech that can make magic happen. Over time, this role will evolve into managing a Product team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Define Booster core consumer Product strategy and roadmap, focusing on extending the depth (new services, quality of the current experience) and the breadth (new geographies, new use-cases) of our Product.
- Drive hitting our Consumer NPS goals, in partnership with our Operations and Consumer Experience teams .
- Explore how autonomous vehicles and connected cars can make Booster even more magical.
- Design delightful experiences Booster's mobile and web apps, in partnership with Booster's world class design team.
- Lead cross-functional execution and rollout of strategies across design, technology, marketing, customer support, operations, and all relevant functions.
- Run multivariate testing experimentation and qualitative research as needed.
- Develop deep understanding how what works and does not yet work perfectly in our current product and lead continuous improvement.
- To support the consumer experience, own the Product that most critically allow key functions at Booster to deliver that experience, in particular Consumer Experience and Support.
What You Should Already Know
- 5-8 years of successful Product Management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically while being obsessed about delighting consumers.
- Proven track record of innovation and creative problem-solving.
- Product management experience in end-user facing consumer mobile products. Omnichannel and mobile-physical experience preferred.
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative primary customer and data analysis.
- Sufficient technical and design sense to inspire credibility with engineers and designers as a thought partner.
- Excellent interpersonal and team leadership skills.
- Self-starter and relentless personal drive to get things done.
- Ability to drive multiple initiatives at once, while having a single-minded focus on highest priorities.
- Loves provocative and different solutions to century-old problems, leveraging data, technology and design.
- Proven direct people leadership experience.
- Strives in fast-paced highly ambiguous environments. Sense of humor required.
- MBA degree.
- CS degree.
- 2+ years of startup experience.
- Experience with Consumer Experience/Customer Support workflows and technologies.
- B2B and B2B2C experience.
- Competitive Benefits package
- Gas available at cost
- Fun office environment with a passionate team
- Early Stock Options at a fast-growing startup with a strong VC backing
- Direct interaction with the executive team
- Conversion Capital https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/our-investment-booster-fuels-christian-lawless
- Madrona Venture Group http://www.madrona.com/boosters-focus-customer-unit-economics-pays-off/
- Maveron https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/booster-fuels-end-trip-gas-station-david-wu
Individuals seeking employment at Booster are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Booster does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed
Booster doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Booster.