Do you want to impact the lives of nearly all Americans by eliminating the errand of going to the gas station? Booster has redesigned the infrastructure required to deliver gas to consumers and replaced the gas station with mobile delivery. Park, push a button, and get fuel delivered while you’re away. We use hardware and software to reinvent the gas supply chain and create an experience that is faster, better, lower cost, and FAR more enjoyable than the gas station. We are a small well-funded team that is growing quickly out of Burlingame, CA, San Jose, CA, Costa Mesa, CA, Dallas, TX, and expanding.
About the Role
We are looking for an ambitious, articulate, high energy Inside Sales Manager that will be responsible for building, leading, and growing the inside sales organization. This position reports directly to our VP of Sales. Their team will be tasked with executing on providing a cost saving, more efficient way for fleet companies to fill the gas tanks for their fleets. This is your chance to be part of a ground floor opportunity that will disrupt the future of how America's companies fuel their vehicles. You must be comfortable creating sales strategies, prospecting and closing sales.
Successful candidates will be entrepreneurial, discontent with the status-quo and obsessed with improving anything they touch. They will be proven leaders with a strong work ethic and achievement oriented aptitude. We offer a competitive base salary and commission.
Are you looking for a company where you are valued and able to contribute to the overall success of a growing business? Then we want to hear from you!
What You Will Be Doing
● Hire, coach, and lead a team of Inside Sales Account Executives to drive growth in new markets for Booster
● Develop scalable strategies to increase sales velocity and efficiency to corporate fleet companies
● Coach and build your team to get deals to the finish line - close!
● Listening actively during 1:1 and coaching sessions to identify professional development opportunities, then create a solution to help address those
● Make sound judgment decisions, adapt in a dynamic and changing environment and be an advocate for our customers and company
● Create and deliver scalable client-focused sales process and communication that address customer objectives and generate two-way dialogue
● Develop solid relationships with peers across Enterprise, Inside, Account Management, and Revenue Operations by being an active team player
● Update daily/weekly team activities/pipeline
● Be a positive role model in all situations with a foundation of integrity
● Identify and implement continual process improvement initiatives, share ideas to enhance the performance of the position, team, and company
What You Should Already Know
● 3-6 years of experience in sales management and leadership within a relevant fast-paced environment
● Passionate about helping your reps achieve individual and team success. Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
● Adaptable, entrepreneurial, and a persistent go-getter
● Familiarity with the unique demands of a start-up environment
● Ability to think, plan and sell strategically
● Possess a consultative, customer centric selling philosophy
● High integrity, ethics, and team-building abilities
● Polished communication skills; ability to deliver Booster’s message to senior executives as well as all levels of management
● Strong commitment to serving our customers
● Impeccably detailed oriented; ability to think analytically about individual, team, and regional performance and use data to drive decisions
● Familiar with SalesForce and other sales tools (SalesLoft, Outreach, DialPad, etc).
● Strong presentation, organization and time management skills
● Medical, Vision and Dental insurance
● Gas available at cost
● Paid Vacation/Sick Time
● Early stage startup environment
● Equity in Booster
● Work directly with the founders
Individuals seeking employment at Booster are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Booster does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed
Booster doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Booster.