Do you want to impact the lives of nearly all Americans by eliminating the errand of going to the gas station? Booster has redesigned the infrastructure required to deliver gas to consumers and replaced the gas station with mobile delivery. Park, push a button, and get fuel delivered while you’re away. We are a small well-funded team that is growing quickly out of Burlingame, CA, San Jose, CA, San Diego, CA, Orange County, CA and Dallas, TX.
About the Role
We are looking for an Overnight Shift Supervisor to oversee our night-time operations in the DFW area. We are looking for an experienced leader who is passionate about customer experience, dedicated to operational excellence, and capable of thriving in a constantly changing environment.
You must be passionate about and undaunted by an operations engine with trucks, drivers, and complex supply chains. Successful candidates will be entrepreneurial, discontent with the status-quo and obsessed with improving anything they touch.
What You Will Be Doing
- Monitor fuel inventory and allocation
- Manage fleet routing for daily optimization
- Oversee team time management and attendance
- Monitor vehicle upkeep and maintenance issues
- Ensure Safety and Compliance is a top priority and best practices are followed
- Regular performance reviews and general performance management
- Collaborate and oversee inventory tracking for night team
- Oversee transfer and loading to ensure smooth transition between shifts
- Collaborate with ops team to ensure overnight Service Professionals have all required tools and uniforms
- Report regularly on shift performance
- Work closely with sales team to manage supply and demand and ensure ability to serve new clients
- Dictate supplier strategy based on daily pricing
- Ensure top-notch customer service and escalate challenges to account management team
What You Should Already Know
- Minimum of 3 years of operations leadership experience, preferably in a low-margin business
- Experience managing supply and demand in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, self-start, contribute under pressure and meet deadlines
- Expert written and verbal communication skills
- Exude passion for all aspects of our mission: environmental stewardship, safety, sustainability and of course, time given back in life for what truly matters
- Medical, Vision and Dental insurance
- Gas available at cost
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- Early stage startup environment
- Equity in Booster
- Work directly with the founders
Individuals seeking employment at Booster are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Booster does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed
Booster doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Booster.