Booster has redesigned the infrastructure required to deliver gas to commercial fleets and consumers by replacing the gas station with mobile delivery. Park your car or truck, push a button, and get fuel delivered while you’re away. We use proprietary hardware and software to reinvent the gas delivery supply chain while creating an experience that is faster, better, lower cost, and far more enjoyable than the gas station. We’ve raised over $30mm in venture capital from supportive partners at Maveron, Madrona Venture Group, and Conversion Capital.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists to join our growing team as a People Operations Generalist, focusing on fueling excellence within our operations team. You will bring with you previous People Operations experience and will hit the ground running to quickly become an integral part of this high performing team. Using your understating of contemporary people operations procedures and methodologies you will prioritize your time to meet the demands of this challenging and rewarding role. This role will report directly to the Vice President of People & Culture and work closely with other senior leaders across the business.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with operational leaders to establish HR priorities that drives results in support of business priorities
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and people experience
- Partner with business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues
- Work with managers and employees to address employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties’ interests
- Drive initiatives and projects to build leader capabilities and foster a diverse and inclusive environment
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies and procedures
What You Should Already Know
- 3+ years experience in Human Resources, preferably working with a diverse workforce
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, or related field
- Knowledge of employment laws, such as ERISA, COBRA, ADA, and other federal and state laws, including experience with California State employment law
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a startup environment
- Expert written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive Benefits package
- Gas available at cost
- Fun office environment with a passionate team
- Early Stock Options at a fast-growing startup with a strong VC backing
- Direct interaction with the executive team
Individuals seeking employment at Booster are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Booster does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed
Booster doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Booster.