Booster has redesigned the infrastructure required to deliver gas to commercial fleets and consumers by replacing the gas station with mobile delivery. Park your car or truck, push a button, and get fuel delivered while you’re away. We use proprietary hardware and software to reinvent the gas delivery supply chain while creating an experience that is faster, better, lower cost, and far more enjoyable than the gas station. We’ve raised over $30mm in venture capital from supportive partners at Maveron, Madrona Venture Group, and Conversion Capital.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists to join our growing team as an Operations Recruiter, focusing on hiring our Service Professional (driver) team members. You will bring with you previous recruitment experience and will hit the ground running to quickly become an interregnal part of this high performing team. Using your understating of contemporary recruitment procedures and methodologies you will prioritize your time to meet the demands of this challenging and rewarding role. This role will report directly to the Operations Recruiting Manager and work closely with senior leadership including General Managers, the VP of Operations, and the VP of People.
What You Will Be Doing
- attract and source great candidates, requiring you to be both consultative and results oriented in your approach
- work directly with management based across the US - you will set the standards for client management, innovate on current practices and drive improvements that impact all
- use your advanced knowledge of research techniques, with your specific expertise to deliver on hiring requirements
- you will apply a wide range of techniques, from utilizing social media, physical advertisements, to on the ground recruitment efforts.
- use your skills and experience to successfully close offers and ensure seamless transition to our on boarding team.
- build strategic and effective relationships with both candidates and operations leadership.
What You Should Already Know
- 3+ years experience as a recruiter, preferably with at least one year as an in-house recruiter
- Proven track record of full cycle recruitment including but not limited to sourcing, screening, leading candidate experience, prioritization, partner management, and offer
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Highly organized, creative, and a critical thinker
- Comfortable working in a startup environment
- Expert written and verbal communication skills
- A bachelor's degree (preferred but not required)
- Competitive Benefits package
- Gas available at cost
- Fun office environment with a passionate team
- Early Stock Options at a fast-growing startup with a strong VC backing
- Direct interaction with the executive team
Individuals seeking employment at Booster are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Booster does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed
Booster doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Booster.