ABOUT BOOSTED COMMERCE
Boosted Commerce (founded in 2019) is a CPG platform focused on accelerating the growth of beloved consumer brands. We do this by acquiring, investing in, and growing third party seller businesses (mainly Fulfillment by Amazon, or FBA, based) and through original product development across verticals that we believe offer exceptional opportunity. Over the next twelve months, Boosted will acquire dozens of seller businesses and launch a similar number of original products. The founding team at Boosted has successfully exited multiple companies and is looking for talented, entrepreneurial, driven, and creative people to join us on our current journey.
The founding team has raised significant funding to acquire and build a diversified portfolio of brands on the world’s most dominant e-commerce platform, Amazon.
With e-commerce revenue of over $250 billion annually representing over 50% of total sales on the internet, Amazon products are being sold at scale across every possible consumer category. Amazon’s marketplace of third-party sellers accounts for 58% of all Amazon e-commerce sales with over 1 million sellers on the platform
With the goal of acquiring 100 businesses over the next five years, Boosted is in need of a top team of qualified and passionate contributors. Joining Boosted at this early stage represents an opportunity to grab early market-share and drive inorganic growth that will ultimately lead the company down a very clear path to profitability.
IN YOUR NEW ROLE
FoxyBae Hair is an exciting hair brand bringing professional grade hair styling and hair care products to help people feel beautiful and empowered! We are a small, dedicated and fun team working together to develop amazing products and innovative marketing campaigns around them. We are seeking a motivated Affiliate Marketing Coordinator to join us in our DTLA office to learn from our seasoned team of marketing professionals and grow the brand alongside us.
- Engaging with our Facebook audience on our Facebook page, Facebook group and our affiliates' Facebook pages
- Assisting with live video content, engaging, and educating potential customers about our products.
- Assisting in the planning and execution of affiliate marketing campaigns to efficiently drive ecommerce sales and ROI.
- Recruiting and onboarding new affiliates/ influencers
- Helping to optimize affiliate content & being able to determine quality of content.
- Providing constructive feedback to content creators.
- Daily nurturing and managing of affiliate relationships, which includes but is not limited to content creation and optimization, product training, shipping, customer service questions, payments, etc. (via text, email, or phone)
- Ensuring your reports are up to date and accurate.
TO BE THE BEST FIT FOR THIS ROLE YOU NEED
- You can be in the DTLA office four times a week (Monday - Thursday) Fridays work from Home!
- Previous experience in the affiliate/ influencer marketing space (or relevant field). Or are a recent college graduate with a major in communications, marketing, business, public relations, creative writing, or similar.
- Prior experience managing social media content/ platforms
- You have a deep interest in the beauty industry (you can tell us your favorite beauty Youtubers and recent popular launches you are excited about)
- Passionate about social media content creation and optimization with a focus on affiliate and influencer-generated content.
- Highly motivated, organized and takes initiative.
- Excellent at nurturing and managing relationships.
- You are a quick thinker and extremely responsive.
- Prior experience with affiliate marketing platforms
BOOSTED COMMERCE OFFERS:
- High-growth company at an early stage
- Hybrid work model
- Flexible Time Off
Boosted Commerce is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe bringing together people from diverse backgrounds enhances our ability to think more creatively and to come to the right conclusion more often. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.