ABOUT BOOSTED COMMERCE
Boosted Commerce (founded in 2019) is a CPG platform focused on accelerating the growth of beloved consumer brands. We do this by acquiring, investing in, and growing third party seller businesses (mainly Fulfillment by Amazon, or FBA, based) and through original product development across verticals that we believe offer exceptional opportunity. Over the next twelve months, Boosted will acquire dozens of seller businesses and launch a similar number of original products. The founding team at Boosted has successfully exited multiple companies and is looking for talented, entrepreneurial, driven, and creative people to join us on our current journey.
The founding team has raised significant funding to acquire and build a diversified portfolio of brands on the world’s most dominant e-commerce platform, Amazon.
With e-commerce revenue of over $250 billion annually representing over 50% of total sales on the internet, Amazon products are being sold at scale across every possible consumer category. Amazon’s marketplace of third-party sellers accounts for 58% of all Amazon e-commerce sales with over 1 million sellers on the platform
With the goal of acquiring 100 businesses over the next five years, Boosted is in need of a top team of qualified and passionate contributors. Joining Boosted at this early stage represents an opportunity to grab early market-share and drive inorganic growth that will ultimately lead the company down a very clear path to profitability.
Director Supply Chain Operations will execute Boosted Commerce’s Global Supply Chain initiatives from online order through to the delivered product, including leading key projects focused on improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the end-to-end supply chain as well optimizing supply chain processes and systems.
- Managing all PO’s, Freight Forwarders, Shipping contracts, 3PL’s, Warehousing and other Logistics
and Fulfillment service providers.
- Supporting the transition and integration of new Vendors, Freight Forwarders and 3PL’s into
- Alignment of processes and systems across all PO, logistics, shipping, fulfillment and return
- Continuous improvement (CI) projects across Supply Chain & Fulfillment as identified.
- Resolve day to day issues
- 10+ years experience in the Supply Chain Field, with increasing levels of responsibility
- 2-3 years experience as a Director of Supply Chain Operations
- Experience consolidating, adding, and managing 3rd Party Logistics (3PL), Warehousing, Transportation, and Fulfillment
- Experience interviewing, hiring, training, and mentoring internal supply chain team
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
- Financial Modelling experience
- E-Commerce, FBA, FBM, and D2C business experience
- B.S. in Business, Finance or Supply Chain Management
- ERP or MRP software (Oracle, SAP, MS Dynamics, or similar)
- Lean, Kaizen, Six Sigma, Value Stream Mapping, Process Mapping
- Six Sigma Certification – Black or Green Belt
- APICS Certifications - CPSM or CSCP
- Supply Chain Finance – Reverse Factoring
- Start-up company experience
- Experience expanding Supply Chain Internationally
Positions are remote however you must reside in or be willing to relocate to one of the following states: CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, KY, MA, MI, NH, NV, NY, NJ, PA, TN, TX, UT, WA. Southern CA is preferred.
Must be a U.S. Person: U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, or Greencard holder. We are not providing sponsorship at this time.
Boosted Commerce is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe bringing together people from diverse backgrounds enhances our ability to think more creatively and to come to the right conclusion more often. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.