ABOUT BOOSTED COMMERCE
Boosted Commerce (founded in 2019) is a CPG platform focused on accelerating the growth of beloved consumer brands. We do this by acquiring, investing in, and growing third party seller businesses (mainly Fulfillment by Amazon, or FBA, based) and through original product development across verticals that we believe offer exceptional opportunity. Over the next twelve months, Boosted will acquire dozens of seller businesses and launch a similar number of original products. The founding team at Boosted has successfully exited multiple companies and is looking for talented, entrepreneurial, driven, and creative people to join us on our current journey.
The founding team has raised significant funding to acquire and build a diversified portfolio of brands on the world’s most dominant e-commerce platform, Amazon.
With e-commerce revenue of over $250 billion annually representing over 50% of total sales on the internet, Amazon products are being sold at scale across every possible consumer category. Amazon’s marketplace of third-party sellers accounts for 58% of all Amazon e-commerce sales with over 1 million sellers on the platform
With the goal of acquiring 100 businesses over the next five years, Boosted is in need of a top team of qualified and passionate contributors. Joining Boosted at this early stage represents an opportunity to grab early market-share and drive inorganic growth that will ultimately lead the company down a very clear path to profitability.
Manager / Sr. Manager of Supply Chain Development will plan and execute Boosted Commerce’s Global Supply Chain initiatives from online order through to the delivered product, including leading key projects focused on improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the end-to-end supply chain as well optimizing supply chain processes and systems.
- Lead the development of Supply Chain Strategy, especially Route to Market by country and channel
- Lead the consolidation of all 3rd party service providers, spanning Vendor, Freight Forwarders, Shipping Management, 3rd Party Logistics (3PL)Transportation, Warehousing, and Fulfillment
- Develop, plan, lead the transition and integration of new Vendors, 3rd Party Logistics Providers (3PL), Transportation Providers, and Freight Forwarders into the Boosted Commerce Supply Chain operation
- Continuous improvement (CI) projects across Supply Chain & Fulfillment as identified.
- Work with stakeholders regarding company initiatives
- Financial Modelling & Analysis
- 7-10 years experience in the Supply Chain Field, with increasing levels of responsibility
- 2-3 years of experience as a Manager or Senior Manager of Supply Chain Development / Strategy
- Must have Supply Chain Development / Strategy experience, this is not an operations position.
- Experience consolidating, adding, and managing 3rd Party Logistics (3PL), Warehousing, Transportation, and Fulfillment
- Experience interviewing, hiring, training, and mentoring internal supply chain team
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
- Financial Modelling experience
- Project Management experience
- E-Commerce, FBA, FBM, and D2C business experience
- B.S. in Business, Finance or Supply Chain Management
- ERP or MRP software (Oracle, SAP, MS Dynamics, or similar)
- Lean, Kaizen, Six Sigma, Value Stream Mapping, Process Mapping
- Six Sigma Certification – Black or Green Belt
- APICS Certifications - CPSM or CSCP
- Supply Chain Finance – Reverse Factoring
- Experience expanding business internationally
- Start-up company experience
Positions are remote however you must reside in or be willing to relocate to one of the following states: CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, KY, MA, MI, NH, NV, NY, NJ, PA, TN, TX, UT, WA. Preference is Southern CA.
Must be a U.S. Person: U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, or Greencard holder. We are not providing sponsorship at this time.
Boosted Commerce is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe bringing together people from diverse backgrounds enhances our ability to think more creatively and to come to the right conclusion more often. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.