ABOUT BOOSTED COMMERCE
Boosted Commerce (founded in 2020) is a CPG platform focused on accelerating the growth of beloved consumer brands. We do this by acquiring, investing in, and growing third party seller businesses (mainly FBA based) and through original product development across verticals that we believe offer exceptional opportunity. Over the next twelve months, Boosted will acquire dozens of seller businesses and launch a similar number of original products. The founding team at Boosted has successfully exited multiple companies and is looking for talented, entrepreneurial, driven, and creative people to join us on our current journey.
The founding team has raised significant funding to acquire and build a diversified portfolio of brands on the world’s most dominant e-commerce platform, Amazon.
With e-commerce revenue of over $250 billion annually representing over 50% of total sales on the internet, Amazon products are being sold at scale across every possible consumer category. Amazon’s marketplace of third-party sellers accounts for 58% of all Amazon e-commerce sales with over 1 million sellers on the platform.
With the goal of acquiring 100 third-party sellers businesses over the next five years, Boosted is in need of a top team of qualified and passionate contributors. Joining Boosted at this early stage represents an opportunity to grab early market-share and drive inorganic growth that will ultimately lead the company down a very clear path to profitability.
At Boosted, our strength is the efficiency with which we identify, acquire, and operate brands in order to develop and elevate them to their full market potential. We deliver leading-edge products and support those we serve. We are proud to set the standard for success in our industry. To help us continue our growth, we are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic Technical Project Manager to join our highly skilled team.
The Technical Project Manager will help build the software process from scratch; this team is being built from the ground up and requiring foundational organizational principles from the start. You will help in setting, reporting and communicating expectations for delivery of both internal tools and consumer facing web properties in parallel. As scrum-certified, you will foster all Agile ceremonies and guide up to three teams through kick-off, planning, demonstration and retrospective schedules.
- Own the software and data delivery schedules
- Partner with Engineering Directors to define an efficient and predictable delivery cadence
- Partner with Product Management to measure and adjust scope, allocate investment and communicate timelines externally
- Report on major delivery metrics, ranging from cycle time, velocity and team through-put
- Provide calming influence and sense of order throughout each facet of project lifespan
- Build the technical project management principle from scratch – as the technical organization is just being defined, recognize how to build in positive habits to a new team
- Provide a realistic set of short- and long-term roadmap delivery
- Remain a positive influence for all team members during all stages of a project
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Strong executive presence and ability to communicate to a broad range of business partners (from executives to operators)
- Structured problem solver who enjoys tackling complex, multi-faceted business problems
- Strong analytical and presentation (written and oral) skills
- Experience in modern scheduling software, such as Jira, Asana or similar
- Relentless yet realistic optimism, both for project completion and team member growth
- Thriving at bringing organization and structure to projects at any level of maturity
- Masterful organizational, communication, and self-motivations skills, demonstrated by previous professional success
- The ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment: you are resourceful and can think outside the box in the pursuit of business objectives
- Experience working in the Amazon ecosystem or other similar, e-commerce experience a major plus
- A positive attitude and the ability to work in an environment that values transparency and direct feedback
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant organizational experience
- Minimum 3 years of running software delivery teams
- Experience in e-commerce, consumer products and goods and retail operations preferred
- Deep understanding of Agile delivery principles, including experience driving release planning, iteration planning, demo and retrospective functions
- Ability to differentiate between project managing models (such as Scrum and Kanban) and knowledgeable application of each
- Experience working hands-on in a previous technical role preferred, but not required
- Solid references requested
Boosted Commerce is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe bringing together people from different backgrounds enhances our ability to think more creatively and to come to the right conclusion more often. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Positions are remote however you must reside in or be willing to relocate to one of the following states: CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, KY, MA, MI, NH, NV, NY, NJ, PA, TN, TX, UT, WA.
Must be a U.S. Person: U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, or Greencard holder. We are not providing sponsorship at this time.