ABOUT BOOSTED COMMERCE
Boosted Commerce (founded in 2019) is a CPG platform focused on accelerating the growth of beloved consumer brands. We do this by acquiring, investing in, and growing third party seller businesses (mainly Fulfillment by Amazon, or FBA, based) and through original product development across verticals that we believe offer exceptional opportunity. Over the next twelve months, Boosted will acquire dozens of seller businesses and launch a similar number of original products. The founding team at Boosted has successfully exited multiple companies and is looking for talented, entrepreneurial, driven, and creative people to join us on our current journey.
The founding team has raised significant funding to acquire and build a diversified portfolio of brands on the world’s most dominant e-commerce platform, Amazon.
With e-commerce revenue of over $250 billion annually representing over 50% of total sales on the internet, Amazon products are being sold at scale across every possible consumer category. Amazon’s marketplace of third-party sellers accounts for 58% of all Amazon e-commerce sales with over 1 million sellers on the platform
With the goal of acquiring 100 businesses over the next five years, Boosted is in need of a top team of qualified and passionate contributors. Joining Boosted at this early stage represents an opportunity to grab early market-share and drive inorganic growth that will ultimately lead the company down a very clear path to profitability.
The Talent Acquisition / Recruiter will be a key member of the People team and will build the recruiting capability within the People function. You will be partnering with all hiring managers across the organization and be the key contact for all sourcing and bringing on talent. The role is critical to the company’s growth to achieve specific business results.
- Understand the company culture to explain the Boosted Commerce story to generate candidate interest
- Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting from the creation of job descriptions through to job offer
- Utilization of our Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) Greenhouse to document interviewing processes
- Build trust and rapport with hiring managers and executives
- Initiate meetings with hiring managers to extract information that might not be on the original job description but could be important to know while recruiting
- Provide guidance to hiring managers in the areas of interviewing and recruiting processes
- Ensure that candidates are kept in the loop throughout the interview process
- Review applicant resumes that have applied to online ads and reject or phone screen
- Source passive candidates for current positions
- Candidate pipelining for recurring positions
- Responsible for negotiating candidate offers and closing candidates
- Hybrid position - approximately 4-5 days per month - Los Angeles, CA
- 5+ years’ Talent Acquisition / Recruiting experience with Software Engineering / Development Positions or Marketing / Brand Management Positions
- 3+ years of corporate recruiting experience
- 5+ years experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) preferably Greenhouse
- Must be well versed in meeting with hiring managers to determine hiring needs & debrief after candidate interviews
- Full life-cycle recruiting experience from creating job descriptions through to job offer
- Comfortable conducting phone screens & video interviews
- Strong ability to negotiate, extend offers, and close candidates
- Experience anticipating & addressing issues such as counter offers, offers from other companies, relocation issues, and other variables that can impact whether or not they accept our job offer
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High sense of urgency
- Ecommerce, B2B, or High Technology experience
- B.S. Degree in Human Resources or Business
This position requires working hybrid onsite - Los Angeles, CA
Must be a U.S. Person: U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, or Greencard Holder. We are not providing sponsorship at this time.
Boosted Commerce is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe bringing together people from diverse backgrounds enhances our ability to think more creatively and to come to the right conclusion more often. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.