ABOUT BOOSTED COMMERCE
Boosted Commerce (founded in 2019) is a CPG platform focused on accelerating the growth of beloved consumer brands. We do this by acquiring, investing in, and growing third-party seller businesses (mainly Fulfillment by Amazon, or FBA, based) and through original product development across verticals that we believe offer exceptional opportunity. Over the next twelve months, Boosted will acquire dozens of seller businesses and launch a similar number of original products. The founding team at Boosted has successfully exited multiple companies and is looking for talented, entrepreneurial, driven, and creative people to join us on our current journey.
The founding team has raised significant funding to acquire and build a diversified portfolio of brands on the world’s most dominant e-commerce platform, Amazon.
With e-commerce revenue of over $250 billion annually representing over 50% of total sales on the internet, Amazon products are being sold at scale across every possible consumer category. Amazon’s marketplace of third-party sellers accounts for 58% of all Amazon e-commerce sales with over 1 million sellers on the platform
With the goal of acquiring 100 businesses over the next five years, Boosted is in need of a top team of qualified and passionate contributors. Joining Boosted at this early stage represents an opportunity to grab early market share and drive inorganic growth that will ultimately lead the company down a very clear path to profitability.
At Boosted, our strength is the efficiency with which we identify, acquire, and operate brands in order to develop and elevate them to their full market potential. We deliver leading-edge products and support to those we serve. We are proud to set the standard for success in our industry. To help us continue our growth, we are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic eCommerce Analyst to join our highly skilled, Los Angeles based team.
With 80+ deals currently in the pipeline at varying stages, this is a unique opportunity to step in work across multiple categories and brands. You will be integrally involved in all aspects of marketing our brands across Amazon and other key channels. The ideal candidate not only has experience multi-tasking in a dynamic, fast-paced environment but is also a proactive individual who takes the necessary initiative to support the senior leadership team and is comfortable engaging in complex, broad analyses.
Your responsibilities will include:
- As an eCommerce Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting acquisitions from start to finish
- Manage campaign creation and Amazon advertising investment for multiple ad types across our brands; includes maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids and budget caps
- Provide oversight of keyword bidding strategies for our DTC websites and other distribution platforms, such as Walmart
- Conduct keyword research and keyword list creation to inform campaign builds across various SEM platforms
- Keep track of industry standards, best practices, and players in Amazon and the PPC space
- Source and analyze data through the use of 3rd party tools such as Jungle Scout and Helium 10; provide additional custom analysis in Excel
- Design reports, including data visualizations, that develop insights into brand performance using creative and strategic thinking
- Be accountable for meeting traffic, revenue, ad spend, and ROI/ROAS targets, ensuring that we reach or exceed our KPI benchmarks and goals
- 2+ years of Paid Search account management experience (Google Adwords, Bing, Yahoo)
- 3-5 years of experience working in the Amazon ecosystem or other similar, e-commerce experience (Amazon PPC and DSP)
- Prior analyst for a retail company - background can be at an eCommerce business, an advertising technology company, or direct-marketing services agency.
- Strong quantitative skills, a passion for data analysis, and working knowledge of SQL and Excel
- A deep desire to learn new things and acquire new skills while working for a company with a massive market opportunity
- Masterful organizational, communication, and self-motivation skills, demonstrated by previous professional success
- The ability to independently work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment: you are resourceful, think outside the box in the pursuit of business objectives, and prioritize effectively
- A positive attitude and the ability to work in a collaborative environment that values transparency and direct feedback
- A flexible, dynamic, self-demanding, and proactive individual; able to motivate him/herself and others
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA preferred
- Solid references
- An excellent sense of humor
Boosted Commerce is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe bringing together people from different backgrounds enhances our ability to think more creatively and to come to the right conclusion more often. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Positions are remote however you must reside in or be willing to relocate to one of the following states: CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, KY, MA, MI, NH, NV, NY, NJ, PA, TN, TX, UT, WA.
Must be a U.S. Person: U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, or Greencard holder. We are not providing sponsorship at this time.