Boosted.ai is a fintech company headquartered in Toronto, Canada with offices in New York City. We provide AI tools to asset managers to augment their equity capital markets research. Boosted.ai empowers finance professionals to use AI and machine learning to sort through massive amounts of data to find stock opportunities. We are a well funded, post Series-B company - our lead investors are innovators and disruptors in financial and technology markets, including Spark Capital (Twitter, Slack, Affirm), Ten Coves Capital (Plaid, Sentieo, TouchBistro), Portage Ventures (Wealthsimple, Borrowell, Nesto), and RBC (Royal Bank of Canada).
Boosted.ai is looking for a highly motivated, results oriented Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our rapidly growing sales team. As a junior member of our sales team, you will be qualifying (inbound) sales opportunities and scheduling meetings and demonstrations with more senior Account Executives.
The successful candidate will be required to identify, research, and originate new revenue opportunities, triage new inbound activity, and schedule qualified meetings. They will be responsible for conducting high level meetings with Financial Services Executives and Portfolio Managers to understand their investment process, technology needs, goals and to drive new business towards the achievement of their weekly/monthly/quarterly quotas for sales qualified opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity for a high capacity and ambitious professional that is eager to gain exposure and experience in the high potential world of rapid scaling Financial Markets SaaS Technology.
If you are a highly motivated, entrepreneurial self-starter with a natural curiosity– we’d love to chat!
- Develop new business through prospecting and activity-based calling and emailing
- Qualify/research new leads and schedule meetings using HubSpot
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase interest in Boosted.ai products
- Keep prospect account records up to date in CRM database (HubSpot)
- Assist team in the continuous optimization of processes, data capture, revenue forecasting and reporting.
- Learn B2B SaaS best practices – coursework, self-study and vendor training
- Refine Boosted.ai’s lead generation and sales playbook
Required Skills and Qualifications
- BA or BS degree graduate
- Technical proficiency with G-Suite, Gmail, Calendar, G-Drive, Slack, Zoom, HubSpot
- Ability to work in a fast paced, startup team environment
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with senior financial executives.
- Excellent technical skills or ability to quickly learn and communicate technical concepts.
- Motivation, the ability to make a high volume of calls and touches, the ability to close, persistence, consistency and great time-management.
- Working with sales technologies HubSpot and LinkedIn
- Experience and/or interest in AI/machine learning and financial modeling
- B2B SaaS account prospecting, or account management or consulting
- Fintech, start-up or investment management
We know that innovation thrives on product teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems in ways that are just now possible. As such, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our product teams.