Boosted.ai is an artificial intelligence company that enhances portfolio management outcomes
for the global financial industry. Our software, Boosted Insights, uses machine learning to
empower fund managers to augment their investment process to source new ideas, manage risk
and create alpha. Users of our software create predictive models for various use cases based on
their financial domain expertise, using any combination of factors such as fundamental, macro or
custom data. We are headquartered in Toronto with an office in New York City.
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager ideally based in Asia or willing to work China
based hours to perform the critical role of onboarding and servicing our clients to allow them to
unlock the maximum value of our machine learning platform for their bespoke use cases.
Working with senior members of Boosted’s management and product teams, you will be
involved in setting up new accounts and onboarding new customers. You will build strong
relationships with our clients through your deep understanding of our software platform in
tandem with an understanding of the client’s needs to ensure they extract full utility. The goal is
to empower our clients to incorporate our machine learning platform within their investment
You will track client engagement and success metrics to ensure high satisfaction of the product
after purchase. Demonstrate project management skills by understanding any issues, providing
solutions and assigning specific tasks to individual teams or members with clear objectives.
You will need to be proactive and willing to improve on processes to help build and maintain a
positive image to the client and in the industry.
Commensurate with experience
● Fluent in English and Mandarin
● 2+ years of B2B SaaS customer success, account management or consulting experience
working with accounts of various sizes.
● Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with
senior financial executives.
● Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn and communicate technical concepts.
● Experience and/or interest in AI/machine learning.
● Prior fintech or investment management experience is a plus
● Experience with CRM systems.
● Analytical thinker and proactive problem solver.
● Highly organized with extreme attention to detail.
● Ability to take initiative and adapt.
● Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy.
● Superb written and verbal communication skills.
● BA or BS degree.