Boosted.ai is an artificial intelligence company that enhances portfolio management outcomes for the global financial industry. Our software, Boosted Insights, uses machine learning to empower fund managers to augment their investment process to source new ideas, manage risk and create alpha. Users of our software create predictive models for various use cases based on their financial domain expertise, using any combination of factors such as fundamental, macro or custom data. We are headquartered in Toronto with an office in New York City.
We are seeking a seasoned Software Sales Account Executive for our Toronto office. You will serve as a key contact to liaise between Boosted.ai and potential clients during the initial sales process by prospecting, generating leads, and closing on contracts. Ideal candidates should be results-oriented, possess outstanding customer facing skills and have the ability to grow along with our software sales team, meet sales goals and scale revenue. Working with senior members of Boosted’s management team, the ideal candidate will be comfortable selling advanced analytic solutions that empower organizations. We are a small sales team, so this role requires someone willing to dive in and be excited by selling, exploring new markets and strategizing new approaches in selling to the marketplace.
You will work in a fast-paced environment while performing the vital role of presenting our software. You will target and deliver on highly qualified leads by reaching key decision makers, facilitate presentations, create solutions for our prospects and close deals. We are looking for candidates who show a history of self-direction with a positive attitude and high integrity. Must be results-oriented and able to work proactively to drive the pipeline. You will own the full sales cycle and reach quarterly sales goals.
● 2-5+ years of progressive quota-carrying experience with B2B SaaS software sales, institutional sales desk of major sell-side financial institutions or consulting experience working with accounts of various sizes.
● Strong customer-facing presentation/listening skills with the ability to establish credibility with senior financial executives.
● Strong technical skills with ability to quickly learn and communicate technical concepts.
● Ability to effectively manage time, sales funnel, and prioritize tasks.
● Experience and/or interest in AI/machine learning.
● Prior fintech or investment management experience is a plus.
● High level of self-motivation, drive, enthusiasm, integrity & professionalism.
● Analytical thinker and proactive problem solver.
● Highly organized with extreme attention to detail.
● Ability to take initiative and adapt.
● Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy.
● Superb written and verbal communication skills. Prior use of CRM a plus.
● BA or BS degree.
$70,000 - $90,000