Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Boosted is looking for an FP&A Manager to join our expanding team in Mountain View, CA. Qualified candidates will hold an MBA or BS in Finance or Accounting and will have experience developing financial models, managing forecasting and budgeting process, performing ad hoc financial analysis, and supporting monthly close. In this role, you will partner with business managers and the Finance team to understand key business drivers, provide business analysis and insights, forecast financial performance, and help Boosted make informed decisions with confidence. This is a key role reporting to the CFO in a small, flat, nimble org with potential to build an FP&A team as the business grows.
Boosted is on a mission to reinvent transportation to be fun, fast, and simple for everyone. Electric skateboards are our first product, but our vision is so much bigger. We know that lightweight electric vehicles are the future of urban transportation and we are well positioned to lead the space. We want cities to feel smaller, campuses to be more accessible, and commutes to actually be enjoyable. We want people to explore more and worry less. We envision a world where getting there is just as good as being there.
We’ve compiled a stellar team of smart, authentic people who are passionate about our mission, and we’ve built a premium brand with a passionate customer following. Backed by some of Silicon Valley’s premier VCs and entrepreneurs, we just closed $60M in Series B funding.
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the communities we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.
About the Role
- Develop new financial and operational metrics for the business
- Develop financial models and analytical tools to aid in decision-making and strategic initiatives
- Manage annual planning and monthly forecasting processes and maintain the cash forecast model
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting; analyze variance versus budget, identify trends, and analyze results
- Partner with business managers to help them understand and monitor financial results and execute per plan
- Support business managers decision making through analysis and insights
- Develop and standardize financial reports and processes; improve efficiency through process improvement and automation
- Prepare analysis and materials in support of management meetings
Why We’re Excited About You
- BS in Finance or Accounting or MBA with finance focus
- 3-7 years of Finance FP&A experience
- Ability to demonstrate advanced proficiency with Excel and financial modeling
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload in a demanding environment
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, inquisitive
- Experience supporting and partnering with senior management
- Desire to grow professionally as the business grows
What We Offer
- Daily catered lunch and fully-stocked kitchen with snacks & drinks
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and 401(k)
- Commuter benefit plan and open use of our boards
- Team outings and ongoing events
- Growth potential and continual learning
- The opportunity to work with an incredible group of humans that's revolutionizing the way we move