We are rapidly growing and looking for a senior-level program manager to guide the evolution of our project life cycle process and shepherd exciting, revolutionary personal electric vehicle products and accessories to successful launches. We’re searching for a PLC guru who loves process construction and education every bit as much as creation and launch of the product itself. In this crucial and impactful role, you’ll be responsible for working with an engineering program manager counterpart to refine our PLC process, from concept to definition to launch to end of life. You’ll lead adoption and execution of that process by leading a cross functional team through delivery of one or more NPI programs, teaching as you go. You'll also help build, develop and guide our NPI Program Management organization.
The ideal candidate possesses a strong PLC background, passion for guiding and leading diverse groups of individuals, impeccable organization and project management skills, experience with electronic and/or vehicular product development, and a sleeves-rolled up, let’s get-it-done mentality.
We make fun, fast, simple transportation for everyone, electric vehicles are our focus and our passion. It’s no secret that fun drives Boosted. It’s what makes us feel alive and keeps our wheels pushing forward.
Our team is human - thoughtful, approachable, hungry, reliable and accountable. We are passionate about tackling some of the biggest challenges in transportation.
- Enhance and evolve existing project life cycle process
- Lead one to two NPI programs simultaneously
- Unify and lead diverse, geographically dispersed teams spanning design engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, planning, quality, logistics, marketing, and external partners in the successful delivery of new products meeting schedule, quality, and cost targets
- Ensure program phase gate deliverables and deadlines are met in accordance with PLC requirements
- Position the NPI program management function and processes for future growth
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in an electromechanical environment
- Demonstrated success leading NPI programs from concept to definition to development to launch with overseas manufacturing partners
- Demonstrated skill guiding diverse and dispersed teams in a matrix environment
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field, Master's a plus
- Ability to travel internationally (10-25%)
- Comfort with ambiguity and rapid changes
- Willingness to work hard and play hard!