Customer Service Advisor - Hebrew speaker
BookingGo – the ground transportation division of Booking.com
20.681.04€ a year
Poble Nou area, front beach location – Torre Diagonal Mar.
Customer service should feel organic & do exactly “what it says on the tin.” At BookingGo, this kind of focus is our way of working. What we do for our customers and how we make them feel go hand in hand; being their “go to” for help and support is why we get out of bed every day; all part of empowering them to discover this world of ours.
The ideal candidate
- Fluent in Hebrew & English (verbal & written.)
- You’ll love helping people and have a real passion for making customers feel special.
- You’ll have impeccable problem-solving skills.
- You’ll be resilient & have natural empathy for our English speaking customers.
Helping customers in Hebrew & English over the phone/email or live chat with things like making/amending their reservation or answering pre-travel questions.
We’re looking for people who work 39 hours per week, rotational shifts between 7am and 4pm. When you work at the weekend, we’ll give the days off in the week.
- Competitive salary (with annual pay review).
- 24 holiday days & bank holidays.
- Recommend a friend to work for us and receive 560.00€ per person!
- Up to 1000.00€ per year reimbursed for trips booked with Booking.com.
- Industry only car hire rates for you and yours.
- Industry leading learning & development opportunities.
- Daily breakfast, all your hot/cold drinks & healthy snacks (on us.)
- Language bonus (12 payments) included in the salary above.
- Gym discount.
- Transport and Restaurant vouchers (through salary sacrifice) - Benefit from taxes!
- 2 in 4 full weekends off.
- Join us!