We're BookingGo, the ground transport division of Booking.com. We're the ones who empower people to get where they're going. Whether they're taking the wheel or sitting back and leaving it to the driver. Whether they're heading straight from A to B or enjoying the freedom to go wherever their journey takes them.
To do that, we offer car hire to our customers through our Rentalcars.com brand and car hire, taxis and ticketed transfer services through Booking.com. We also have a B2B solution, Rentalcars Connect, providing great ground transportation options to the customers of our partners
With our HQ in Manchester, we're part of the worldwide Booking.com family. At the same time, we're proud of our own unique identity. Speaking 42 languages, our 2,000+ staff come from all over the world, just like our customers. What brings us together is our love of adventure: our own as well as other people's. It's easy to be passionate about a job that enriches so many lives on a daily basis, and our workplace reflects our passion, our diversity, our global focus. Just search "Manchester's coolest office" and see for yourself.
And we're in good company. Together with priceline.com, KAYAK, agoda.com, and OpenTable, we're part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
This role requires you to be an innovative & driven individual. You’ll sit within a dedicated team in Performance Marketing under PPC Search.
Focusing on PPC Ad Copy, you’ll ensure that our formats and content are deployed, tested, optimised and expanded with new format options (as available).
You’ll be someone passionate and energetic, bringing a strong mix of natural analytical/numeric skills with a creative flair to the role.
- Be responsible for maintaining existing Creatives and ensure we set & meet process SLAs on coverage and advert quality.
- Ongoing maintenance of the creative process to ensure new copy is created as destinations and campaigns expand and trademark or legal policies are adapted.
- Work within the Creative team to comment on and assist the formation of hypotheses to test. E.g. Product differences, translation quality, localization, device, etc.
- Using the above hypotheses, run structured experimentation on existing Search formats to increase click-through-rate and maintain profit margins.
- Work with Search Providers to retain technology edge by experimenting with new format options and providing feedback to optimize for Travel advertisers.
- Deliver regular performance reporting on both existing Creatives and on the results of experiments and new format testing.
- 2-3 years of experience working on Search campaigns (preferably across Google, Bing and Yandex).
- Educated to degree level
- Has thorough knowledge of available Search formats and how to implement.
- Commercial mindset
- Strong Excel Skills
- Accountability and Ownership regarding results
- Project / Product management experience
- Experience running or overseeing statistical experiments
- SQL, Data Studio, Tableau
- Copywriter skills
- Multilingual (English + other language) (Desirable)