Product Owner – Marketing Innovation
We're BookingGo, the ground transport division of Booking.com. We're the ones who empower people to get where they're going. Whether they're taking the wheel or sitting back and leaving it to the driver. Whether they're heading straight from A to B or enjoying the freedom to go wherever their journey takes them.
To do that, we offer car hire to our customers through our Rentalcars.com brand and car hire, taxis and ticketed transfer services through Booking.com. We also have a B2B solution, Rentalcars Connect, providing great ground transportation options to the customers of our partners
With our HQ in Manchester, we're part of the worldwide Booking.com family. At the same time, we're proud of our own unique identity. Speaking 42 languages, our 2,000+ staff come from all over the world, just like our customers. What brings us together is our love of adventure: our own as well as other people's. It's easy to be passionate about a job that enriches so many lives on a daily basis, and our workplace reflects our passion, our diversity, our global focus. Just search "Manchester's coolest office" and see for yourself.
And we're in good company. Together with priceline.com, KAYAK, agoda.com, and OpenTable, we're part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
About the role
We are looking for a highly motivated Product Owner who thrives in a dynamic and collaborative environment to own our Marketing Innovation product function. You will be responsible for delivering industry leading products that engage both our new and existing customers and provide long term benefit to our customers and our business. We want to be where our customers are, and support them with the right message, for the right product, at the right time. To do so requires us to innovate at a faster pace than our competitors, with world-class products that deliver value to our customers. These could include:
- a) An offers & incentives program that reflects the need of each individual customer
- b) A loyalty proposition delivering value across our brand portfolio
- c) New opportunities for our suppliers to engage with our customers
You will report directly into a Senior Product Owner. As part of a Tech Company growing at 20%+ annually, high performers can expect extensive opportunities for progression and development.
To successfully deliver change in a dynamic working environment you will need to:
- Develop a keen understanding of current and future customer needs
- Work with senior stakeholders to define the overall strategy for your product to deliver against those needs
- Work collaboratively with a delivery team of developers, designers and testers to design and deliver products to delight customers
- Be accountable for the end-to-end delivery of your product.
- Communicate with multiple key stakeholders to keep them up to date and bought into your product development
- You have 3+ years’ experience working in a related product or marketing role
- You have previous experience in a customer centric environment, with a commitment to really understand our customers and deliver world class solutions that delight them.
- You have a positive outlook and a pragmatic approach to solving problems.
- You are happy communicating with stakeholders at all levels.
- You have strong commercial awareness and enjoy delivering creative solutions to real world problems.
- You have strong analytical skills and are keen to understand the impact your products are having.
- You want to make an impact and deliver tangible value to both customers and commercially
- Previous experience developing products for marketing teams
- An interest in the travel sector
- Educated to degree level or higher