Customer Relations Executive – Insurance Claims – Danish Speaker
BookingGo – the ground transportation division of Booking.com
£20, 439 a year
Deansgate/Spinningfields, central Manchester (5 mins: bus/rail & tram.)
Customer service should feel organic & do exactly “what it says on the tin.” At BookingGo, this kind of focus is our way of working. What we do for our customers and how we make them feel go hand in hand; being their “go to” for help and support is why we get out of bed every day; all part of empowering them to discover this world of ours.
What will really shine through will be your passion for engaging and connecting with customers to deliver impeccable customer service and support to our insurance customers during the claims process in order to provide a first-class experience.
The ideal candidate
- Fluent in English & Danish language (verbal & written.)
- You’ll love helping people and will genuinely enjoy the challenge of restoring faith when things haven’t gone according to plan.
- You’ll have a calm manner.
- You’ll be resilient & have wonderful time management skills.
Delivering impeccable customer service and support to our insurance customers during the claims process in order to provide a first-class experience.
- Effective diary management to minimise claims lifecycle
- Delivering effective and clear communication to the policyholder of all claims decisions and progression whilst delivering excellent service
- Working under pressure and delivering to tight deadlines, with the ability to deliver the best service for the policyholder from the start to end of the claim
- Remaining impartial and objective throughout the claims handling process, with the ability to display confidence and patience when dealing with policyholders in challenging circumstances
- Understanding complex documentation and situations using experience, expert knowledge and attention to detail
- Ensuring that any amount refunded to the policyholder is accurate and in the correct currency
- Capturing and recording data ensuring its integrity throughout the lifecycle of the claim
We’re looking for people to work 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm.
- Competitive salary (with annual pay review.)
- 25 holiday days & bank holidays.
- Holiday entitlement increases with service PLUS buy extra/sell leftover days.
- Recommend a friend to work for us and receive £500.00 per person!
- Up to £1000.00 per year reimbursed for trips booked with Booking.com.
- Industry only car hire rates for you and yours.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & sick pay.
- Industry leading learning & development opportunities.
- Daily breakfast, all your hot/cold drinks & healthy snacks (on us.)
- On site, subsidised restaurant.
- We also contribute up to 10% for your pension scheme.