Customer Retentions Advisor - Italian Speaker
BookingGo – the ground transportation division of Booking.com
£17, 773.00 + bonus
Deansgate/Spinningfields, central Manchester (5 mins: bus/rail & tram.)
Customer service should feel organic & do exactly “what it says on the tin.” At BookingGo, this kind of focus is our way of working. What we do for our customers and how we make them feel go hand in hand; being their “go to” for help and support is why we get out of bed every day; all part of empowering them to discover this world of ours.
The ideal candidate
- Fluent in Italian & English (verbal & written.)
- You’ll love helping people and have a real passion for making customers feel special.
- Sales experience would be ideal but more importantly you’ll have all of the required qualities that will make you a into a great sales person
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritise and make decisions efficiently
- Excellent soft skills - including listening, motivating and communicating.
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Consistently positive, resilient and engaging
- Great teamwork skills
- Confident, outgoing and full of energy
- Target driven, competitive and money hungry
- Determined, resilient and understand that activity drives success
- Competitive attitude with a resilience and determination to succeed
- The ability to listen and ask the right questions is also really important to understand what’s driving the customers to potentially look elsewhere
- This role is all about personality and behaviours – resilience, determination, empathy and the rapport to quickly develop a relationship with any customers are key traits in order to provide excellent service
- Effective questioning and listening skills
- Responding to incoming requests for cancellations and persuade our customers to remain with us
- Identify opportunities to turn dissatisfied customers into happy customers
- To ensure that customer complaints/cancellations are resolved promptly to the customers’ satisfaction
- Look for opportunities to upsell to enhance the customer experience and increase revenue
- Be innovative and forth coming with ideas in order to improve service to customers reducing the risk of customer cancellation and development of retentions.
We’re looking for people who work 37.5 hours per week. Monday to Saturday, rotational shifts between 8am – 6pm. When you work at the weekend, we’ll give the days off in the week.
- Competitive salary (with annual pay review.)
- 25 holiday days & bank holidays.
- Holiday entitlement increases with service PLUS buy extra/sell leftover days.
- Recommend a friend to work for us and receive £500.00 per person!
- Up to £1000.00 per year reimbursed for trips booked with Booking.com.
- Industry only car hire rates for you and yours.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & sick pay.
- Industry leading learning & development opportunities.
- Daily breakfast, all your hot/cold drinks & healthy snacks (on us.)
- On site, subsidised restaurant.
- We also contribute up to 10% for your pension scheme.