Customer Sales Advisor - Hebrew Speaker
BookingGo – the ground transportation division of Booking.com
£18, 400 + bonus
Deansgate/Spinningfields, central Manchester (5 mins: bus/rail & tram.)
Customer service should feel organic & do exactly “what it says on the tin.” At BookingGo, this kind of focus is our way of working. What we do for our customers and how we make them feel go hand in hand; being their “go to” for help and support is why we get out of bed every day; all part of empowering them to discover this world of ours.
The ideal candidate
- Fluent in Hebrew & English (verbal & written.)
- You’ll love helping people and have a real passion for making customers feel special when they make their reservations.
- You’ll have superb relationship building skills & questioning techniques to match.
- You’ll be resilient & have natural empathy for our Hebrew speaking customers.
Helping customers to book their worldwide car hire, giving a consultative, tailored solution to meet their travel needs.
We’re looking for people who work 37.5 hours per week, Sunday to Thursday between 8am – 4pm. When you work at the weekend, we’ll give the days off in the week.
- Competitive salary (with annual pay review.)
- 25 holiday days & bank holidays.
- Holiday entitlement increases with service PLUS buy extra/sell leftover days.
- Recommend a friend to work for us and receive £500.00 per person!
- Up to £1000.00 per year reimbursed for trips booked with Booking.com.
- Industry only car hire rates for you and yours.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & sick pay.
- Industry leading learning & development opportunities.
- Daily breakfast, all your hot/cold drinks & healthy snacks (on us.)
- On site, subsidised restaurant.
- We also contribute up to 10% for your pension scheme.